+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

i than had appeared near sgt.daanen and harper than i pulled out my two smgs "im gonna end this war and the fighting ill cover you guys there's a safe room on level 16 room 9 you should safe there"i said while shooting off the aliens.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim gives chase and follows Marshall, after a good run, Kim comes across a opened panel which leads to the sewers, "Attention all units, Primary Target entered the sewer line." he said over on his com, he turns on the flashlight attached to his weapon and jumps down into the sewer.

After a while, he finall lands to the bottom, he looks around flashing his light in the darkness, "where are you, you son of a--" then he heard a loud Roar echoing through the sewers, the vibration of the roar shooked the walls and the floors above him. He looks around and follows the sound.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

(O.O.O.C. I'm in a Jet so I'm in Space LOL)....

"Get back the both of you"...I Yelled...Then I held my shoulder in pain...."Everyone to the frontline and we are gonna teach them a lesson"..I shouted...Every man yelled and we all flew foreward and started to shoot again...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim continues to follow the strange noise, soon he found a cave hole in the sewers, then suddenly he hears, "You failed me." he takes a look, the only thing he saw, was a body coming flying towards him, Kim quickly took cover behind the wall, he looked at the tossed body, Marshall layed on the ground, bleeding to death. "what the?" he looks back into the hole, and he seen the couldn't believe,

A Behemeth creature, which looked to be fussed with a wall, in a shocking suprise, the creature, was skinless, only his exposed muscles and bones showed. The creature roared softly and stared at Kim, "I...I am the Dreadnought of all your Sins, and injustice, I devour and concede all souls with bad deeds." Kim continues to stare at the creature.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

'There's something wrong at the base I need to go back but I cant leave the men out here by their own'...I got angry cause I wanted to do two things but I couldnt chose..."Shall I help you"...And I heard it darkly...'Not again I thought'..I tried to shake the voice out of my head...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Kim laughs, "So your the biggest threat we have huh? amazing though, your stuck here while your minions are doing all the dirty work." The creature laughed softly, "I belong here....This is my dome, my sanctuary, I keep your humans as food or slaves, it all matters to me." Kim staring at the creature, its mouth didn't move, he couldn't tell if it was blinking or not. pointing the gun at the creature. "so I'm the one to end your campaing huh?" Kim laughs.

Thanks

Then I thought..'Maybe if I talk back maybe'..."Okay what do you want me to do or like that"....And I waited...It chuckled darkly..."You could go back and help us to fight a very big creature that uses us as his slave and we are tired of it and you can help"......I was shocked...'A bigger creature it cant be'...I thought...I was still fighting the other Jets...

Thanks

Kim fired a few rounds, and kept firing, the creature roared and hits huge hand swapt down and hit Kim, throwing him again'st a wall, Kim grunted in pain and fell on the ground, he looked up and slowly gets back on his feet. "Is that all you got, demon?" the creature stared down at him, "mortals think too much of themselves, especially those who say they are strong, but you are weak, and you will become good, you will become like Marshall." the creature hisses.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 75 FirstFirst ... 12 52 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 72 ... LastLast