+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"You need to hurry Anna cause the creature will kill every human that lives here on this base"...It chuckled"What"..I shouted.."Sgt. Harper take over the command I'm going back to the base cause something is wrong"....I yelled...Then I flew right back at the base..'Something is so wrong'..I thought...Then some men followed me..."Okay you can come with me and that's all"...So we came back at the hangar and we stepped out of our Jets..."Keep your guns ready cause there is something here that's very very tough"..."I knew you would be wise to go back and help us and your human friends".."Ow shut up would yah"...I said angry...It chuckled.."Okay"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim getting back on his feet, he looks at the creature, he raised his gun and fired more rounds, "Nothing can kill me." the creature said, and smacked Kim back agains't the wall, Kim grunting in more pain, the creature kept his hand pressured on Kims' body, Kim opened one eye and stared at the creature, "Now you die." It roared, then suddenly, a another person showed up, but he ran along on the creatures' arm with a sword on his side, he shouted and striked the creature in the face. the creature yelled in pain and let Kim go out of his grip.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

Me and my men were walking around in the base...Then we hearded something..We all ran to the source of the noise...Our mouths nearly dropped at what we see...I pointed my gun at the creature..."Stay away from Lt. Kim"...I shouted at the creature and my eyes changed a bit from color too...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The creature roared and tries to hit the unknown person, but he jumped up and steppd alongside Sgt. Daanan, "Get Kim out of here now," he said and rushes towards the creature, Kim layed on the ground flat on his stomach, he looked up, he started to fade out a bit, the man jumps up and swings his sword, the creature defended itself from his attack.

Thanks

I grabbed Lt. Kim and put an arm around my shoulder....I looked at Lt. Kim I was angry
    ...Then I spoke in a strange voice..."You know you cant defeat him like that you will have to do better then that"...And chuckled darkly...My eyes had turned red....

Thanks

The strange man, throw a couple of discs at the Dreadnought, the discs ticked off the Dreadnoughts' armor, and it roared out loud, The strange man went up to Sgt. Daanan, "You better get him out of here and--" he was distracted by the look on her face and the color of her eyes, he steps back a bit, "a..away from here." he turns around slowly and there was a glum look on his face, then he focused back on the battle.

Thanks

Then I snapped out of it and I saw the look on the strange man that he was giving me..."What's wrong why looking at me like that"...I said angry and my eyes changed quick from color and back to my own color...

Thanks

The man rushed at the creature, he swings his sword, and hits the creature in the arm, and flies back, and looks up back at the creature, "You should have died a long time ago, Dreadnought, you shouldn't have come back, you should have stayed dead." the creature roared, "Zigmu, your here at last, now we can finish this once and for all, but it won't be like last time, I am almost revived back to health."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 75 FirstFirst ... 13 53 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 73 ... LastLast