+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

Then the creature talked at me...My eyes turned red again..."Shoot it in his leg and he will fall to one knee just do it"......"Okay"...I lifted my gun and shooted the creature in his leg and he fell on his knee....I smirked in an dark way with my eyes turned red...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

The man turned around, and looked at Sgt. Daanan, "You are truly gifted," he said, he rushes back at the creature, and strikes at his head, but the creature again blocked the attack, "Ahhhhh!!!!! FIND THAT TRAITOR NOW!!!!" it roared up in the ceiling, the floor shooked in rumble, The man looks back at Sgt. Daanan, "Oh by the way, call me Zig." he said and gives her a thumbs up.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I smiled at him a bit myself and a bit of the creature inside me..."Call me Anna and I'm not gifted the creature is a pain in the ass to me"...I grumbled angry and once again my eyes turned more red..Somehow it response at my anger..."That creature needs to be dead as long he live the little creature 'his slaves' will keep killing us while they dont want to"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

It roared so loud, it called out its minions to aid him in battle, Zig looks up as they crawl, "I count 60 Mique, dam rats never quit," he lifted up his sword and swings down on the smaller ones, 'Zar where are you?' he spoke in his mind, 'here master, what needs to be done?' slicing each creature down, and throws a couple of flying discs, 'I need you to find the Alter', he said, 'Right away master, I'll be back.'

Thanks

"Shoot once again in his other leg right now and we will wait what will happen"...It chuckled darkly..."I will and you dont know what happend yeeyz smart one"..I said sarcastic...My eyes turned red again and I lifted my gun...I shot the creature in his other leg and he fell down on both knees...I smirked..."How do you like that huh being shot in your legs"...And chuckled darkly....I was not really myself...

Thanks

Zig, swinging his sword down being surrounded by the Mique, 'Zar, have you found the Alter yet?' he asked, 'Yes master, but the Mique are surrounding the Alter, tis is a task I can't finish Master, though don't you need a human to do this?' Zig shaked his head, 'yeah' The creature roars in pain, and it roared once more, the Mique however, begin crawling on the creature, covering his exposed weakness.

Thanks

I cursed..."That's was a good idea you stupid"..."Sorry I cant help it that he would do that try it again"..I fired again in his legs but a couple time after eachother...

Thanks

The Mique begin covering his body over and over again, Zig stares at the creature, "this is useless, we have to get to the Alter, but I can't get through him," he looked around and notice Kim was gone, "where Kim go?" he looked around, 'Master there is a human here!' Zig shocked in suprise, 'what?' he stares behind at the creature, and sees Kim moving slowly to the Alter.

Kim moving slowly, started to chant under his breath, "once activated, those will have life they have always wished for," he gulps and looks up and stares at the Mique, pointing his rifle, he fired and ran towards the Alter. "For Myra!!!" he shouted while firing his rifle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 64 of 75 FirstFirst ... 14 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 74 ... LastLast