+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Lt. Kim"...I shouted and ran to him...But I was slammed against the wall by the creature..Blood was pouring out of my mouth...'Damn this hurts'..I thought..And I slid down the wall on the ground..I pushed myself up a bit...'I will cover you Lt. Kim'..I thought..And I ran once again to the creature to get his attention..I fired at him over and over again...I was once again slammed against the wall...There came more blood out of my mouth....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Kim rushing to the Alter, the Mique started to attack him, puncturing his body with their spikes, he kept pushing, blood poured out from his wounds, his hand barely touching the Alter, blood dripping on the floor, dripping from his mouth, from his nose, from his eyes, he breathes hard and slow, "No, I can't Not here, Not Now!!" tears form from his eyes, "NO!!!" he jumps forward, he bloody hand touching the Alter, a glow started to bright, and it became brighter and brighter, a loud humming came from the walls, the Creature roared in pain, the Mique jumping off the creature begin to yell in pain.

Zig rushing towards Kim, and dodge the Mique swinging attacks as they screamed in pain. he slices each one down and forces his way through.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

"Lt. Kim"..I cried out...And I pushed myself up...I shot more at the creature so his attention stayed with me...He continued with slamming me against the wall...I gasped in pain when I hit the wall...I fell down on the ground with blood pouring out of my mouth more..."Dont do it Lt. Kim..Return to your daughter she needs you"...Before I could say more I was once more slammed against the wall...'How long can I keep this up'....
    I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Zig shouted at Sgt. Daanan, "its too late, he already activated it," he strike down each Mique, then he heads for the Dreadnought, while he was busy trying to kill Daanan, Zig had the oppurtunity to strike, the creature looked at Zig who was in a very close range, Zig jumped up and pulled his sword back, the creature let go of Daanan to try and block the attack, but it was too slow, Zig pierced through the creatures' forehead, the creature stopped moving, it started to shake, "Impossible, Nothing can't happen twice," it said, "oh but it does," Said Zig in anger and pushed the sword deeper, The creature roared and Zig jumped off and landed on the ground, Zig looks back at the Alter, Kims' body still laying near the Alter, Zig looks at Daanan, he rushes towards her.

Picking her up and carrying out, "We have to get out before the cave collaspes," he said and hurry out, "I'm sorry about your friend, but he already sacrificed himself, so he can bring peace back on Mars, and give it life once more."

Thanks

I struggled against his hold..."NO it cant be it shouldnt be"...I cried out..."Let me go"..I said angry..I coughed up some blood and drippid out of my mouth...

Thanks

After we rushed out, the cave collasped, huge debris covered the entire entrance, Zig putting Daanan on the ground, looks back, "I'm sorry," he said in a low voice, 'Zar come' a little creature popped out of nowhere, 'coming master' it said and rushed to Zig, Zig picked up the creature and placed it on his shoulder, he looks down at Daanan, "its finally over, we all can live in peace,"

The ground begin to shake, loud rumbling echoed through out the lands, Zig looks outside the window, cracks formed around Mars, steamed hissing out of the cracks, and reached into the atmosphere, Zig looks up, "Now there will skies for lungs to breath," and looks at the at the cracks which started to fill with water, "Water for our parched throats," he looks down at Daanan, "Now the rest is up to you, and all your kind." he walked away from her, "My job is finally done, Kim, my brother, your death was unecessary, but what ever was worth it, I'm proud of you."

Thanks

I cried silently and leaned my back against the wall..."The last thing I could do for you after I wake up is to find your daughter"..I whispered...And I closed my eyes with a small smile on my lips and tears pouring out of my eyes...

Thanks

Another strange man walked by and looked at the destruction site, "too bad, he was one of the best, poor Kim, he did said he wanted to die for his family, just so he can protect them," the man gives Sgt. Daanan a manifest fold, "He did a great job, bringing down Marshall like that, though we wanted him alive, 'sighs' and Zigmu will come back whenever we need him, Kims' daughter is at this place, find it, and you'll be in charge of taking care of her." the man walked away and took a last look at the site, and shakes his head.

K-12 comes to the site with a rifle, and other men, "what happen?" he asked looking down at Sgt. Daanan, "where's Marshall? Where's Kim??" he looked around in panic, and the men grew worried, the rebellion showed himself behind the group, "he died, thats what happen, don't you know? there was a Alter hidden here, away from us so we can starve from the Mars dead life, but if one person is willing to give his life, that person can restore life back on Mars, Mars wasn't always dead you know, and this is what Kim gave us, Life." he walks forward and stood in front of the site, he saluted, then he saluted Sgt. Daanan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 65 of 75 FirstFirst ... 15 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... LastLast