+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

silently watching as we finally stop fighting i look down then remembering i am new in command "Ok we just witnessed history i know we lost two good men and it tears my heart but now we must restore Mars to its former beauty, Staff Sergeant Daanaen you are my second i leave this up to you"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at Sgt. harper...Then I coughed up some more blood...I nodded and slowly walked back...I looked at the manifest in my hands...'I need to find Lt. Kim's daughter and take care of her'....I whistled and called Cho...Some minutes later the dog came running to me...I extended my arms and hugged him and cried softly.."I shall take care of you now"...And I coughed more blood...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

noticing the amount of blood Daanaen coughed i quickly walk over to her and say "Here let me take care of you" remembering everything that happened that day Harper started to cry he hugs Daanaen unexpectedly "I'm so sorry any of this had to happen i knew what was going on but i didn't want to believe it"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked startled at the unexpected hug from Sgt. Harper..."It's okay what's done is done we cant change it now"....Looks sadly..."I want permission to pick up the daughter of Lt. Kim they put me in charge now of taking care of her"....And I coughed more blood...'Yeeyz how much blood I'm have to cough up'...I thought...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"Permission granted but on one condition" looking in her eyes lovingly

Thanks

Looks confussed..."What kind of condition?"....I kept stroking the dogs head...

Thanks

"well um you know i have loved you for a long time and was wondering if i could help you take care of Lt. Kims duaghter with you and maybe marry you!!!!!" looking at the ground blushing

Thanks

I looked really shocked at what he said..."I'm sorry I cant think of it right now"...Puts a hand against your cheek and pulls then back again..."The one I cared about just died it's to soon"...Tears began to form again and I coughed up some more blood....I wiped my mouth...Cho growled softly..."Shhh it's okay Cho"...I stroked his head...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 75 FirstFirst ... 16 56 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... LastLast