+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"ok i will give you all the time you need and i am sorry for his death i was right there i could have stopped it but i didn't reach him in time i'm so sorry" breaking out in tears agian
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I smiled softly.."Thank you and dont cry okay it's not your fault he did it on his own"...
    Then I started to walk away...I kept coughing blood up...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than messaged sgt.daanen on the communicator "sgt.daanen were are you report im still in the base im gonna blow the base up"i said to her

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked shocked.."What you cant blow up the base"...I yellled..."We finally have life here on this planet and you would blow up the base"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than messaged her back "do you know what these things could do wipe out humanity destroy earth rule the world and im not just gonna sit here and let these things kill anymore people i know those are my orders for now on im in charge"i said to her "i want you to evacuate everyone and make sure there is no one else on the base"i said.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

looking at Daanaen "Whats wrong?" when she told me i was shocked "No not after all that hard work we did"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

"We killed all the creatures here you cant blow up the base now"..I yelled through the comm..."Just dont do it"...I looked thoughtfull..'Well maybe not killed all the creatures cause one is right inside of me'....I thought sarcastic...

Thanks

i than paused for a moment "i want you to meet me at the med room okay"i said on the comm "ceya there"i said than i ran to the med room.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 67 of 75 FirstFirst ... 17 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast