+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Okay will see you there"...I sighed...Then coughed up more blood...I walked with Cho to the med room and I saw Jet standing there...I coughed more blood up..."Okay why do I have to com here"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"lie down on the table" i said to her than rolling over a table with tools.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

i step onto the med room gun drown "what the hell are you going to do to her you sick freak"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I put Sgt. Harpers gun down...."Jet what is the meaning of this"....My eyes turned very slightly red..."I dont trust it keep your eyes on him"...the creature said nervous...I did as was told by the creature.."I want to have an explanation Jet"..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

looking at Dannaen "ok i will hold my weapon down but if he advances i will shoot"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

"Don't worry okay"....I smiled softly but then I coughed more blood up..."You should pay attention to your body cause it got a few good hit from earlier"......''I know I know"....I sighed...

Thanks

"i will stay by your side until the treat is over" putting away the gun

Thanks

I looked confussed..."Uhm what treat?"...."You pretty blunt arent you"..The creature chuckled.."Ow shut up would yah"...I mumbled angerily...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 75 FirstFirst ... 18 58 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 ... LastLast