+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Jet what is the meaning of having her come here tell me or are you afraid it might kill you" looking at jet but then grabbing my chest spitting up blood "what the hell is wrong with me"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Looked at Sgt. Harper worried..."Are you alright you should get treated right away"...
    "Yeah and you too you stupid"...It said a bit angry.."I said shut up okay your remarks arent really helpfull"...I mumbled angry back...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

spitting up more blood "ok monster i will let you treat me first just to make sure it is ok for Daanaen" laying down on the table "if he does anything wrong kill him"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Otaku Skeleton Park Champion, The Streaker Champion Rabanastre is off to a good start
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hellknight View Post
    In the year 2456, a group of scientist, manages to build a small facility and a base on the dead planet, Mars. Soon the base needed engineers to keep things in place, and more scientist to test weapon subjects and newly created ideas. Soldiers were also needed to test the weapons for further research. Only one soldier was in command, his name is Sargeant James Marshall, he called for more newly recruits and top scientist to build civilization even further.

Radio static: "Tower, tower, do you copy? this is Eagle one, requesting permission to land over?"
    "Eagle one, this is Tower, your clear on deck 3, welcome aboard."
    "Roger that, we'll be landing in just a few short minutes."

The Pilot looks behind him at the passengers, "Everyone hang on, this is going to get bumpy." He yells out to everyone who looked nervous.

The Shuttle interferes with some turbolence on the way down, shortly after a rough ride, the shuttle makes it to deck 3, the pilot looks back at everyone, "You al lhave a nice day and thank you for flying with Eagle One." The pilot laughs.

The new group walked out of the shuttle, and a ranked officer is waiting for them, "Welcome to Mars, if you please step this way, we'll have you all proccessed in a jiffy." Smiling as they walked by him.

Another ranked officer sitting behind a desk, typing on his computer, looks on the new arrivals. "Welcome everyone, now if you just make a nice line right in front of me, I'll have you ready."
    "sir, yes sir i'm waiting for your command" - waits with impatientness
    His bell is tolling for you

He wants you to come home

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I was really confussed..."What monster?"....I looked around very stupid...
    "You are so stupid"...It chuckled...Then I snapped...
    "Just shut up would yah your driving me crazy"...I yelled...Then I looked around blushing..."Uhm sorry"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"ugg" spitting up more blood this time passing out

Thanks

Grabs Sgt. Harper...'What's wrong with him I'm no doctor'....I thought...I put him on a table and laid him there...

Thanks

lays there unconcious i could hear Daanaen talking to jet

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 75 FirstFirst ... 19 59 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... LastLast