+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

I got a bit angry..."You are really clueless arent you"...It chuckled.."I told you to shut up and what do you mean by that"....
    "Well maybe it's just with you and he has a creature in him"...And chuckled again..."Your maybe right but please dont talk so much you are really driving me crazy"...I said angry...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

still lying there all of a sudden i hear a voice "do you like spitting up blood or are you going to toughen up?" "WHO IS THIS WHAT DO YOU WANT"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I felt something.."You are right there is a creature in him I just felt it"...
    "Finally you got it and you should wake up that man"...It chuckled again.."Why do I have to wake him up?"..."Cause that will be better for him"...And chuckles again..."Okay Okay"...I shook at Sgt. Harper..
    "Wake up you need to wake up"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"huh what happened i heard this voice and it told me to stop spitting up blood what is wrong with me" starting to cry but i holdmy tears
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

I sighed...Then my eyes turned a bit red...."Shall I tell it or you Anna"...It chuckled..."It doesnt matter I dont know if he accepts it from you"..."That's maybe right but I'm a creature and I can tell him more about it"...Said with seriousness.."Yeeyz since when are you so serious normally your just being sarcastic or something"...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"im gonna take that alien out of you if you don't itll stay inside you and eat your insides out"i said to daanean

Thanks

I looked shocked..This is something I didnt suspected..."Okay what didnt you tell me about"...I hissed angry..."Ow yeah that man is right and that's why you coughed up so much blood"...It chuckled very darkly..."Damn you creature first helping me and then trying to eat me from the inside out"...I yelled angry....Then I looked at Jet.."Take that damn creature out of me and when it's get out I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind"...I said angry...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than started picking up the tools than i grabbed a helmet with a small little blue glass on my right eye that had data and information on it "you ready"i said.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 75 FirstFirst ... 20 60 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... LastLast