+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"Yes I'm ready"...As I laid on the table.."Do what is nescessary"....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

than i took a needle and stook it in her shoulder making her fall asleep than i started to cut open her head than i saw the alien sitting there sleep too than i cut it's tentacles than i grabbed it and put it in a safe containment jar so he couldn't break out of than i stitched her up than i put another needle in her than waking her up.

((ooc:don't worry i didn't cut your hair off and you don't look ugly and you can't see the stitches you and you can't hear the alien just tellin you because i know it sounds kinda weird))

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

(O.O.C. Okay thanks for saying that)

As I woke I saw the creature in a jar..."Did that creature just sit in me"...
    Then I looked at Jet..."Thanks I guess"...I then sat up and keep looking at the creature...
    And the creature sat there looking at me...So we stared at eachtother for a long time...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"yea your welcome"i said to her "that is why i said we have to blow this place up and if we don't like i said once they eat all of our inside's than they can sit in there and control our bodies than after that they might start to evolve i don't have enough information though to know if they could evolve inside of us"i said standing there looking at the alien.

Thanks

I was still staring at the creature..."Why is that creature still looking at me?"...Then I looked shocked at what Jet told me...

Thanks

"i don't know it must be still somehow connected to you like i guess it likes you"i said to daanen.

Thanks

I looked at Jet..."Okay if you say so"...Then I looked thoughtfull...
    "What do you think we should be doing...Cause they somehow put me in charge..
    Of taking care of every human in here"....

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Teams digged into where Lt. Kim died, some archeologist wanted to find this alter he had hear so much about. "Have we found it yet?" said a tall man wearing glasses, he watches over a few cameras, he watches each team dig further in. "No sir, nothing yet." the man sighs, then suddenly "Mr. Thatcher!! this is team 3." the man grabs the mike, "Go ahead Team 3, what do you got?" then a joyfull cheered expressed over the intercom, "Sir, we found the Alter, we found it sir!!" the man sighs in relief, "And the body of Lt. Kim?" then there was short silent moment, "N-no sir, we didn't find a body here, in fact sir, I don't think there is a body here sir." With shocking intense in his eyes, "Find that body." said Mr. Thatcher

Mr. Thatcher watches each team on camera, then someone approaches behind him, "working hard?" he said, Mr. Thatcher looked at the man wearing a tie and a suit, "Yeah, but we have a problem, none of the teams didn't find Lt. Kims' body, they found the alter, but not him." the man sighs, "Its okay, we do have Sergeant Marshall however, I'm simply amazed how he survived from that chaotic death. We'll be taking him though for court Martial and he'll be sitting behind bars back on this planet, he did commit his crimes on this planet didn't he?" he asked with a querry look, "Yes, he did, but how did he survive?" the man stands without moving an inch. "I don't wanna know."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 75 FirstFirst ... 21 61 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... LastLast