+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

Mr. Thatcher hurries into the office where Commander Harper and the others were at, he was breathing fast and hard, "Sir....'gulps'.....Lt. Kims' body isn't found anywhere, we uh....found that Alter site....but no body." he had a manifest and pictures of the site. "I took the liberty of taking these myself sir, oh and um, 'taps his head' We found this too." a small size chip was handed to Commander Harper. "Its very interesting sir, we found it by the Alter, we took a look at it and you wouldn't believe it." Mr. Thatcher takes the chip out of his hand and insert it into a computer hard-ware.

A video shows, a body figure stayed hidden in the shadows, not moving, then there was a cough, Lt. Kims' head popped out of the shadows. he continued coughing for the dust from the cave-in. "This is um.....Lt. Kim of the U.S. Marine Corps." he coughs once more, "I've sacrificed myself into bringing Mars a new life, and now, I'm trapped deep in the caves of Mars, with no way out for me, I've became a some type of guardian for this place, I don't know where it is, but it changed me and it took everything away from me. I have no clue whats going on, or what it happening right now, if you find this chip I found hidden in my mouth, please know I'm dead, and.....please, I want my daughter to be found....she's only 8, and she doesn't know her dad is dead, but please don't tell her, I'm begging you," The video ends at that moment.

Mr. Thatcher takes the chip and puts it in a yellow envelope, "Sir?" he looked at Commander Harper, "I think we should put this somewhere safe, where we can take it to analzye it."

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I turned to Commander Harper..."When can I leave to get Lt. Kim's daughter"...I was getting impatience...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. Thatcher scratches his head, "funny you should ask ma'am, I'm on my way back to earth, I have more important things to pick up, if you feel like it, you can tag along." Mr. Thatcher smiles, places the envelope in his pocket.

The Shuttle takes off, Marshall strapped in a prison chair, looks down on the floor, K-12 watches him, "What made you feel this way Marshall?" K-12 sighs when he asked, Marshall didn't answer, he didn't move, he stayed quiet that whole time.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I looked at Mr. Thatcher..."Then I will tagg along I guess"...Then I grabbed the pic...
    'I will pick you up like your father wanted'..I thought sadly...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

Mr. Thatcher headed down the hanger bay in a quick haste, "Hurry, hurry, can't waste precious time." Said Mr. Thatcher throwing his things in the shuttle, and jumps on board, "More valuable are waiting for us to discover." he laughs as he strapped himself in.

Thanks

'What a strange man'..I thought...I put my things in the shuttle and then I strapped myself in it...

Thanks

The shuttle starts, "Next stop....Earth." said the pilot over the intercom, Mr. Thatcher pulls the envelope out of his pocket and takes a good look at it, "Amazing, something that is way beyond our expectations is something that can be so glamorous," he pushes his glasses forward to straighten it out.

Thanks

I sighed and looked out of the small window...'What's going to happen next'...I thought...
    I leaned back in my seat as I watched the planets and stars...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 73 of 75 FirstFirst ... 23 63 70 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast