+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

Mr. Thatcher tosses the yellow envelope to Sgt. Daanan, "you know him, didn't you?" he asked with a curious expression on his face. and then he sighs, "yeah I seen it all, love ones lost for good, no way to bring them back, so ummmm. my condolensces." he rested his head agains't the hull.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than walked through the door and saw a man and sgt. daanen standing there i than started to walk up to them.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

talking to the pilot i walk back and talk to everyone "Look i know we had a rough time on Mars but that doesn't mean we are nothing less then what we were when we arrived here most of what you saw and did is classified so don't tell no one even the President is left in the dark about it. I just want to add that some of you outdid yourselves up there especially you Sgt. Daanaen" looking at her then taking a seat next to her
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

(OOC: lol, this thread has been fun, but now its either closed or open, if you guys wish to continue? because the new Mars City 2 is open)

K-12 looks outside and see's another shuttle behind them, "Well John I hope you made yourself happy, everyone is coming home."

Two shuttle ships returned back to earth for a little R&R, K-12 transported the prisoner John Marshall to Court, and was sentence to life in prison, K-12 returned John back to Mars to a small hidden base on the outskirts of the City.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i than walked up to the glass window looking at the planets and starts "well for all the hard work i did"i said "i should do something with my self maybe ill ask for a promotion"i said then i continued to look out the window.

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

walking up to Jet "i guess its time you got whats coming to you" Hitting him in the gut hard knocking him to his knees "Stand up you are getting promoted so look happy"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

i then fell to my knees my eye twitching then i stood up "wow that was pretty quick and thanks"i said smiling.

Thanks

"well you did a good service up there and you deserve to bwe recognized me i have a heros welcome for me but i think i might skip out on that" looking out the window tears in my eyes "we have seen things no one should see but we must keep going i knopw i will be sent back up but i will be prepared"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 75 FirstFirst ... 24 64 71 72 73 74 75 LastLast