+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

"well rumors are rumors, so far I've been out here and not one fury little bugger had I seen before." the intercom beeps, "Hey keep your eyes open, I got something that just popped on rader." Mr. Noland warned them "Old man, no more one of your jokes." replied Lt. Kim, "hey I'm serious when it comes to this. now its coming from your left Mr. Kim, go and check it out. I don't think its one of our own robots doing plumbing." Lt. Kim turns around and he could see Mr. Noland from the window. "Look its probably just a gliche or somethin--" Suddenly a loud screech small alien popped out of the ground and stabbed at Lt. Kims' air suit tanks. Lt. Kim yelling, his helmet fogs up and he shots all over. "HELP!! I CAN'T SEE!!! I CAN'T SEE!!!!" Then the fury critter runs off underneath a rock.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Anna ran as quick as she could to Lt. Kim..."Lt. Kim what's going on?"...And begin to ran faster to him.."Lt. Kim answer me!"...She had a bad feeling...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Mr. Noland over the intercom, "Jess did you get that?" a utter voiced "Uh y-yes sir." "what the hell are we looking at." "sir I don't know, maybe we should inform this to the commanders??" Lt. Kim still screaming as he air tank leaks, his emergency air tanks pops in place. Lt. Kims' helmet starts to become clear. "What the hell was that?" he pointed his weapon everywhere. panicking, Sgt. Daanen reaches him. "Did you see that?" he was very scared. "Mr. Noland, what was that?" he asked back at the window. "Well I tell you one thing, we got an ugly picture of the little critter. activiting gun turrets. now get back in before more pop up." Lt. Kim points to the door. "alright Sgt. you heard'em. let go, what ever that was, I don't think I wanna be its dinner." The gun turrets pop up from the ground and pointed in different directions.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

"I think that would be a good idea, Sir"..Still looking around for another strange thing or what the hell it is..Then she saw something..And kept looking at that place...She hearded something else..A kind of small laughtering..
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

Getting up from being knocked down by god knows what he goes on comm "Hey does anybody know what the hell that was i want all squads to investigate this disturbance at once" walking inside he finds Daanen "Follow me its time to use the new weapon forget testing this will be the test" Angry by getting caught off gaurd he pounds his fist into the wall
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

Thanks

As they reached back inside the building, Mr. Noland keeps telling his assistants to enhance the picture frame and get it to focus. "well, we don't have a whole picture, but it sure is small. take a look at the fangs on its mouth, and those spikes on its back, I guess that what attacked you Mr. Kim" Lt. Kim took a look at the picture. "I guess the rumors are true. We should inform the commander about this immediatly, he has to take action." taking off his suit. still wearing his uniform underneath. he grunts in pain as he tries to reach for his back. "aw ouch." rubbing his shoulder.

He see's the other commander, "Sir, we got a problem, turns out to be some sort of a small hostile. probably impossible to shoot. what do you suggest? but I still have to take this to Sargeant marshall."

Thanks

"Yes, Sir"...Still a bit unsure but followed..."What do I have to do, Sir?"...Still thinking about what she saw and heard...Looking back to Lt. Kim cause he was scared...She was worried about him...I hope he is alright she thought...

The Listener Stealin` Home Champion awesomeparty12 may be famous one day awesomeparty12's Avatar
    Thanks

"i need you to use the new weapon for i am not allowed by order of the commander so you are the only qualified person to use it" using a key to unlock a triple plated iron door he finally hands her a big but powerful weapon "here you might enjoy this weapon" as he said that he pulled out his .50 cal. rifle
    "lets do it"
    i cry inside for life anew i die each time im torn in two i live for earth and die for none along comes a god who will always bring peace and tranquility

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 75 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 58 ... LastLast