+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Mars City

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Mars City

She looked at him and smiled.."Yes, Sir!"...And walks away with him...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Sargeant Marshall sat in his office with Rena sitting in front, "So what do we have here?" he say taking the files and looking through them.

Lt. Kim approaches to Sgt. Scott, "Sir what should we do first? before we go back to testing? I strongly advise you inform Sargeant Marshall sir." Standing next to him waiting for his answer.

Mr. Noland looking over the files and pictures. "well this is new, I had never encountered this kind a creature before." admiring the creature on the screen.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

She waited for further instructions...Still she didnt had a real clue of what they both were going to do about it...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then come in with my armor on and my helmet "Hello,Sir Jet Rosu reporting for dutty"Jet said standing straight

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

Lt. Kims' back starts to bleed but he doesn't know it, he growls very low and walks back to Mr. Noland, he walks by Sgt. Daanen. "Security team, return to your post. now!" Lt. Kim ordered, Mr. Noland looks at him, "what you doing? you know they are going to demote you if you do that?" he warned Lt. Kim, "So what? inform the Commander about this....Now!!" he orders. a younger person sitting on the computer quickly types a message to the commander.

A beep pops on Marshalls' computer. "uh excuse me." taking a look at the computer, "hmm." he grabs his intercom, "Attention, Attention, due to a recent accident in Area 7, testing area is now closed for furter inspections. Sgt. Scott will try to inform you the best he can. do please not hesitate or panic. Return to your duty activities. That is all." Hanging up on the intercom, he turns his attention back to the matter at hands.

"So your the one who tried to crash into this facility huh?" said the officer sitting at his desk. "Super soldier huh? well lets see what I can dig up. Testing area 7 is closed? huh...strange...oh don't worry probably another accident. ah here we go." He gives him a key, a uniform, a PDA, and Check-in and out forum. "Go to Area 8, they'll have you some toys to test out." going back to his computer and continues to type.

Thanks

She was looking confussed around.."Okay what's going on"...She stood reading to go with Sergeant Harper...And then looked to the guy that walked in..."I was supposed to go with sergeant Harper I think outside..So I want to know more before we both do something stupid, Sir"..She said sharply...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then grab the equipment "yes,sir"Jet said standing near the desk then i dashed off to area 8

Thanks

Lt. Kim hurrying around to find out what the hell that thing was. "You got anything?" he asked Mr. Noland. "hmmm, well maybe if you just shut up. we wouldn't be in this mess." being sarcastic towards Lt. Kim. "Hey your the one who ordered me to find out what that was. so technically its your fault." Mr. Noland scoffs. "Alright, alright shut up, your bothering me." he continues to enhance the image for a better view. "hmmm, ugly speciman, but marvelous. LT. KIM!!" he called out. "Send out a security unit. I need to capture one of these critters, to study it." Lt. Kim thinking. and shakes his head. "I don't want to risk it, have one of the turrets fire it." Mr. Noland have him reconsider," But this turrets are slow moving, they can't keep up with whatever is out there." Lt. Kim stares back at him. "Neither do our men. I ain't risking it."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 75 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 59 ... LastLast