Closed Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Heat could always help to detect certain changes in the reactions made inside a body. Brain activity, muscles activating, blood flow and almost everything moves variably depending on your state of being. It could always somehow permit you to notice things that others could not.

And on another note: I finally posted xD!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

True true, I haven't realised how much I could use heat until I really thought about it, now all I just have to think about is which combinations are not too overboard.

The head honcho finally posts!

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

YEAH that was a long post, even if it was in the past ^^ well done with that there

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

My timeline is off. Ok, I have thought about it, the ability shouldn't be able to detect auras. Not directly anyway. It is more like sensing the 'heat trials' left by other people, for tracking and stuff. And, detecting changes in body language, like when someone is tense, something along that lines, nothing too elaborate, I hope

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

But the one who usually uses fire in any manner often is hot headed and tends to be reckless at times, maybe you'll be someone more calm and an exception to this, but fire will always burn, and that is something that makes you none the less prone to outbursts one day or the other.

Yeah it was long Nox, but I'm still waiting for *coughyoucoughcoughtocoughfindcoughcoughmecoughcou ghcough* or someone else

Henzor!!!! Where are you?!?!?!
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

haha i love how you cough. and where IS henzor? is he even gonna play anymore, and soldat, where are you so i can find you?

Thanks

I thought I had told everyone...euh...

I am here:

http://www.animeonline.net/imagehost...21a85efaa6.jpg

Well me = green dot thingy

To make it possible in character to find my character, you'll have to take on a quest, it can be any kind of quest. From helping someone find his way or going on a treasure hunt accross the lands of Azrabel. But during this adventure, you have to develop your character and have a better udnerstanding of who your character is. Be sure to illustrate your use of your powers and anything it does to you as you use it, may it be for better or worse, all up to you

The first to finish this said quest I will permit to meet up with my character and that's when the fun will begin. I'd say you need a minimum of about 5 posts to acheive your goal and a maximum of 10. Be sure to write around 200 words per post at least (meaning you can write up to 325 words more or less). As you write, practice yourself at better describing environments and how your character looks, acts out and interactions that take place with your character and another. Even trying to engage in a fight could do. The moment you try something out I'll be quite pleased with it.

If ever you doubt in your skills or simply have a question on anything, don't be shy, I'll be happy to help write part of your post or answer any questions that pop up in your minds

Good luck and well, about Henzor, I have no clue if he'll be posting or not...saddly.
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks

Thats too bad about henzor. Well about the posts, Im trying hard and hopefully I'll be getting better. Im practiceing. if you know what I mean ^^. But I will be improving very soon hopefully

btw, like my new post? Is it long enough? Soldat, you should be my RP mentor, teach me oh wise and powerful one ^^
    Last edited by Noxious_Craft; Jan 20, 2007 at 01:11 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast