Closed Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

There are two ways to make the story advance:

1.Someone with an dark/time element starts making trouble, this trouble can be in form of elemental use or manipulating people which can be putting people against each other or creating a lot of fear in them.

2.Meet up with my character and doing certain things, though I won't advance anymore on this point.

3. I just remembered a third way and that would be my character doing something.

But if someone wants to interact with me, please follow the quest thingy, though if I don't want to meet me after your quest, it's fine by me. I just put it up to make everyone do quality posts and get the story get more interesting Henzor is probably the only exception for the quest thingy since he fairly good already at RPing and created his own quests from the start.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

sorry bout the short post, i ran out of time. might add more later.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

JACE!!! Why the hell did you let me decide what I wanted to do when you sliced the beam? My character is seriously pissed in the rpg now. You had better let me choose how I wanted to react. Have you no respect? If I'm that easily knocked to the ground, tell me how on earth did my character survive on her own in the wild?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I hope this doesn't mean he conroled your characters reactions In Character, I am too tired to check, but if he did, do tell me and I'll read it more thoroughly. If he did, he'll get a warning. If he does it again, a last warning, after that, he's out of this RPG altogether. Controlling other characters without the permission of the other isn't allowed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

hey moonlight. I want you to shoot me, Ive decided i want to be shot. makes for good plot ^^

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

I'll let it pass this time, I guess dropping down could be because my character's mind was wandering away.

Noxious, you really wanna get hit? I drop e shield eh...

Thanks

yeah but like in the shoulder or something. It could be fun and meka has a job to do. then you and me could talk and i could hire you after you tend to my wounds ^^ hows that?

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh Im so sorry i had no idea. ill never do it again now that i know how to play it out. i never read this forum i usually just type so if u have any problems u can let me know personally by pming me. Sorry LouisaDeztini its my fault for not recognizing other peoples wishes. i guess i got a little selfish there. dont worry it wont happen again i hope.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Closed Thread
Page 12 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast