Closed Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

awwwww *hugs* do be at at him louisa. isnt he being all cute and apoligetic.

Hell Enforcer George Wants Beer Champion, Monkey Cliff Diving Champion, Tilt 2 Champion hellknight may be famous one day hellknight may be famous one day hellknight's Avatar
    Thanks

okay okay, am late with my paper work and all but i need to know what's going on?? first i see this now its kinda changin, anyone can fill me in??

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Nox and Louisa seem to be nearby with Jace as well wherever they may me (please everyone copy the map and put a marker where your characters are at, upload it on AO and send me a link so I can edit my main map to show where everyone is at), I have no clue where the other characters are since I didn't read all myself, but my character is still alone in his conrer with henzor. Not much story has happened with those who control the time elements or demonic darkness too much if I well read. I should read it completely eventually, but I'm pretty occupied these days.

EDIT: A fight between 4 people, this might get dangerous for a few characters, one might end up dying, but in the best of worlds you might become friends out of it And maybe your characters might think that an opposing element may be your enemy, but it isn't so, each natural element is complimentary to one another and when one is missing there is no longer a balance, and that will create something about. I won't say more to let you continue your RolePlay. Please don't take this in consideration, though do note that before going for the truly killing blow that your character may feel that something isn't right, but only if your character in nature doesn't like killing people.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

SO are you joining HK? cool welcome and stuff. have fun and play . also whit what soldat said, I can be hurt but not bad enought to die ok, cause i like this char and i wanna keep her ^^

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

my character doesn't really want to kill Nari or hurt her for the matter, but does have a job to do. i hope my character won't get killed. if you really want me to shoot you Nox i will, but just not with a death arrow.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Don’t worry too much about it Jace, I also can’t expect my character to be able to be in top form all the time. Ok, so I’ll probably lose my concentration since moonlight just threw 5 flying disks towards Louisa. Are you intending to severe my head off moonlight?

Hello HellKnight! Welcome to the story... Lolz... It's really confusing at the moment. Where are you going to be?

I don't think anyone will be happy to have their characters killed off so early in the role play Soldat.

Heal you Nox? –Hope you don’t mind calling you that- Looks like I really have to put the ‘knowledge’ on herbs to use. I’ll do some research then

Thanks

yeah nox is acctually my name so i dont realy mind at all, and yeah that sounds like a pretty good idea, as long as your head doesnt get severed ^^

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

I won't be that crazy as to get my character's head severed... I'll put up the post next week on monday, I'm about to go home from school and then I'll have no broadband at home, unless I want to get jailed for three years...

Closed Thread
Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 ... LastLast