Closed Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

That's why it's best to have at least one social person to link everyone together and no one I guess meets this requirement...Soemone has to become the leader sooner or later in each mini group of people so let's see how everyone will react as someone needs to impose some authority through talking things out or using brute force
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Brute force won't work... For me anyway, whoever that person is, he/she is going to be diplomatic. Bmpf... Being a leader ain't that fun... The princess?

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

seem leaderish to me, and well meka ran off and gaurds have come so mabe i have to stop them from attacking you guys

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

i am more of a fighter so i vote for the princess.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

woo hoo... wow long post.... SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!!*dances* ok so its mainly a recap. I missed a bit so what!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Not bad Nox, but it feels somewhat forced upon the way you described in that post. The flow seems to break apart in a few areas...kind of hard to explain how though, but all in all, I prefer greatly your posts than the simple one liners I see a bit too often elsewhere....and all the others seem to be doing great so far, though Henzor got inactive again....snif.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Be the leader Nox? Though I don't like being ordered around, neither do I like to take up another leadership role...

*blinks* It will take a while, while I try to process what Nari is doing... Yupp, it is kinda bumpy. I'm totally confused as to what Nari is doing... 0.o Are we about to have a relationship?

-_-" I'm ordered to follow you Nari? Wait till I show you something! Just kidding...

I think I'm absolutely terrible in this role-play... Must pull up my socks...

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess i could Elect Nari as the leader. It could be cool Protecting the princess of azraebel from the forces of evil. maybe we need a new enemy cause i cant see me fighting other players this whole time maybe some kind of evil guy with powers comes along with a group of people and tries to take over. yeah that would be cool.

oh and sorry soldat about taking so long to post my position im trying the best i can
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Closed Thread
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast