Closed Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

In case you guys haven't noticed, my name is spelled as Louisa, not Loisa or Lousa or anything along those lines... The evil person is supposed to be those with the time powers, if I remember correctly. Looks like the pace is picking up... You people post fast

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

If ever there isn't any true evil that comes about, I have an idea...*evil grin*. If only Henzor could post more often...

And a hint about who "could" be the new bad guy.....André Delacroix

but I 'd sure love that another player could play the role...I don't like being evil...I'll give it another week, if no one pops up, André becomes evil, happy now?

EDIT: Oh and my character does have some kind of evil in him as Gravity (me) and Demonic Darkness (Henzor) are considered not quite nice 100%, they are more shades of grey.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

>.< I could be evil... But it will seem kinda odd, since I started out as a nice person'. Though fire is bound to be prone to something evil, whether intentional or not... I'll try to pull in my friend...

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Fire evil? Nah, just volatile and sometimes agressive, but not potentially evil now You might get pulled in by evil to do evil things, but being evil to the core I wouldn't think one minute :P Your positive until you get "tainted" or aimed in the wrong direction as flames can be controlled, though it risky to do so as it can quickly backfire on the one who chooses to do so xD
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks

True... I shouldn't try to use heat as a shield unless it's really urgent... It will be too good too be true that it can work for so long... Lolz... Fire is like the most dangerous of the tamer elements...

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

I have a question for u soldat
    is it possible way later on in the story if i can change my element to flash. i was planning on finding a way to get rid of the darkness within me and embracing the power of light.
    My ultimate goal is to become a paladin. but it is entirely up to u I just hope i can do this because darkness is my least favorite element i just thought it would be a better story if i could pose my character with a conflict.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

im stumped at what to type next its hard to know what to type when there isnt an overall goal. or if my goal is to hard to accomplish with out a central conflict other than my power

maybe we should introduce an enemy to the world of azraebel just to spice things up a chaotic elementer who causes chaos or a warrior of evil. something anything. i just need something to build up to or my posts will be short sorry

oh and sorry for double posting^.^
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Thanks

I previously wrote and others discussed about this fact. Wait about another 3 days and if no one steps up to the challenge, I'll do something about it I guarantee
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Closed Thread
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 ... LastLast