Closed Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Well, you said you were ignored... Lol... I don't have any concrete plans... For now..

Yo Vayne! You have to send your character sheet to Soldat for approval... I think that's what I did anyway...

Newbie Talon may be famous one day Talon may be famous one day Talon's Avatar
    Thanks

would it be alright if i joined? or should i pm Soldat?

thanx for the sig Aiora

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

If its alright with u nari i would like to be your gaurdian maybe we could work together and fight the upcoming threat.
    that sound alright?
    this is going to be fun
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

That sounds great Jace. and talon yes you have to pm Soldat your char sheet and get his aprovle.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Is anyone gonna post? I'm clueless as to how to take it from here... More people wanna join...

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Maybe Loisa, if you are planning to be evil, you can plot to assinate or capture the princess or something. just an idea
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I think I'll go another step further...though at some point everyone will have to find a way to keep the story interesting as everyone is important and can make the story advance quite a bit. Think about all the None players that you might control or try to manipulate, think of simply trying to go into hiding and simply think on what you've done so far, try to simply go on and live your life or you can try and work together to understand your powers as they are still mysterious to all of you. Some might think them natural at some point, but nobody has been told why you have been given these powers yet...so you should all be clueless unless you've made up your own reasons. Finding your path can be an adventure in itself in this RPG, this is not an all out action RPG, but one of creativity and character development. Any kind of event could happen:

PG-13 or less romance

a few battles here and there

Simply moving about to new lands and exploring any legendary spots to better know yourself (I'll try to detail this more as I haven't yet...sorry about this)

etc...

I should have something up by tonight or tomorrow to help things move along
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

aright u go soldat good work. i cant wait to stat posting

Closed Thread
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... LastLast