Closed Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

OMG. You have to kidding me Soldat, that was the last thing I expected but heck... Is that Commander guy your original character, or a different one?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Original character???? I don't remember writing that an original character would be coming in somewhere, at least I don't remember saying that. Well he is quite original in a way, though I won't be showing much of his character sheet until he's well enough presented.

Why would that be the last thing that you were expecting? Quite a few actually wanted this to happen and the world was mostly at peace for a relatively long time so it wasn't that much unexpected.

Note: the basic plot is that unique people discover that they have powers and are rejected from society and that they will be fighting within themselves to remain who they are and not get overwhelmed by their own powers. Some will change and some will remain themselves. In all the midst of things, others with similar powers, but with the ability to toy with time may appear eventually and spurr some trouble, which those who wish to will try to stop them.

What I just added is kind of like a secondary plot that can or cannot change the main plot other than force those that are together to work in a team to get out of this alive, or even try to stop what may be the next big war in this world. You can choose to simply run away and let a new era possibly begin or fight it. Either way life will go on with this secondary plot as this is a natural occurence...maybe
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC: Good job on the addition soldat, very nicely done

hmmm, i think we all should to decide what to do next before we post. like soldat mentioned in his post i would rather run and fight another day. that way this guy could seem like the final boss of this rp. We could then join up with everyone else and fight to overcome this menace.

This is just a suggestion and what i would prefer to do in this situation. What do you guys think?
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Thanks

Even though I am supposed to be the mean pok, I find that idea of 'retreating' highly appealing... Though I don't think the princess would be that inclined to leaving her people in the lurch that easily...

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

I know but if we did try i dont think defeating an evil overlord this early into the rp would be a good idea. I dont even think my character is even strong enough to do such a thing.

I dont think all of the people will get killed. Maybe some, but i think he just wants to conquer not destroy.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Thanks

Hai... True... It won't be fun anyway, seeing that I've yet to discover my different abilities... That leaves the question of Nox... I'm all for being a coward and running away.... Not exactly a coward... Since it's probably the only other option besides fighting

Thanks

True... Where is Nox anyway. I cant wait to hear her opinion about this. I hope nothings holding her up at the moment.

Thanks

LOL. I don't dare pen a post without her opinions... Even though I'm like the one who can 'sense' others... How freaky can I portray it?

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast