Closed Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

I dont know if we should wait or not. i can wait for another day, but if she doesent show up we can post for her. I just hope she wont be upset about it.

Oh and soldat can u plz approve a certain thread in the rpg ideas forums. Its called battle and its where you can fight other posters using pre made characters. If you have time could you please approve it. I dont mean to rush you, take as much time as u need. Thanks
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

I have no idea... But whatever happens... I probably won't be able to do anything until mid-june, seeing that I'm bogged down with trips

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Anyone feels like continuing where we last stopped? I just hope everyone is back from their trips...if not, time is ever flowing and patience is the best known quality I know of, that and kindness, commitment and.....no clue for another one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

I cannot think of a suitable reaction, besides being overwhelmed by the sheer number of people and freaking out. Which I feel is kinda too cliché…

Continuing from Soldat

Time is ever flowing and patience is the best known quality I know of, that and kindness, commitment and.....
    and.....

Humility?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Freaking out in the RPG? You can always do that, or do something else, it's been a while we haven't RP'ed it would be necessary to re-read the last few posts to get back into the action. But so far I think only me and you Louisa seem present in the RPing forum out of everyone who participates in the Medieval Fantasy RPG, which can be a problem...
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks

I still remember it, since I had to re-read the entire thing at least ten times... One of my classic acts of freaking out… Hmm, sound feasible but it’s gonna take a while for my underused brain to start functioning at full capacity again.

I don't quite think it can represent a problem. Major understament of the year? I think it's a huge problem. Let's see... We started out with... More than seven, I know my memory is better than that! And then... About half didn't join in from the start... And then we had people performing disappearing acts, aka henzor and you. And then now, one seems to be in permanent inactiveness, two have... gone out of contact. Maybe we should consider actively recruiting more people? About time I dragged a friend to join to... Seeing that they were all eyeing my fire element...

Thanks

I think you have good points, do so if you think you can find replacements, though it should be best to PM the original cast just in case, which I'll do when I get back in 10 hours....work calls.
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

HI EVERYBODY I'M BACK!!!!

yeah sorry for up and leaveing ya like that, I went on a soul search.. realised I didnt have one and cried in a corner for a while, but now im back and ready to go and have much much fun.

Closed Thread
Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ... 16 23 24 25 26 27 LastLast