Closed Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Is it still too late to join? I haven't rped for quite a long time, perhaps half a year, I'm trying to keep myself in shape for a contest next year. So yeah, is it too late to be able to blend into the place?

Newbie henzor may be famous one day henzor may be famous one day henzor's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LouisaDeztini View Post
    Is it still too late to join? I haven't rped for quite a long time, perhaps half a year, I'm trying to keep myself in shape for a contest next year. So yeah, is it too late to be able to blend into the place?
    sure u can. as you can see, the story is still in its early stages, and not much activity from any of the other members... just pm soldat with your character profile and he'll get you up to date with things ^^

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

no-one has answered my question, who am i supost to dream about, i dont know, can anyone help me?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

If you want to be paired with Kasai, ask her to start posting, or else you can dream of her powers or even your own powers that seem suddenly overwhelming in some way. Make it brutal and theatrical
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

oooooh i like brutal, ill dream of the over flowing powers then, got anyone else to jion yet?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I have many potential players that wish to join, but so far none has made the leap to post in the main thread...saddly. I guess people are afraid of making the first step and showing to others their skills off. Everyone starts off from the bottom and those with talent still take some time to post before creating something interesting.

Saddly, if everyone thinks too long before posting, there soon won't be a place to post...if by the 19th there isn't enough people in this section, it will be closing down, the date was chosen by Katsu/Sinistra/Admin. SO let's get active!!! :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

maby their a little scared by the size of the posts, they are pretty big so if they where smaller it might not scare people so much, so they dont have to write such big paragraphs

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Is that so? If they really are scared off by huge posts, I then have to charged myself guilty of writing huge paragraphs. ^^ Though I'm pretty much new to the more serious kind of role-plays. If I do really get out of hand with my posts, someone please remind me kay? Hmm... Would anyone start posting? -not to sound rude or anything- But my fingers are itchy to go, and I feel bad if I double post...

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 ... LastLast