Closed Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

mmm well i dont know if i want my char to do exploring like everyone else,..... no-one else seems to have a home of sorts, most seem to be wonderers, that why i changed my char, i got tired of being the empty, lonly shell that has soooo much pain and suffering in the past, alot of people seem to want that, so i decided to be diferent

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

By the way, I'll be gone from the 5th to the 10th, so the storyline not move too fast so that whatever happens, I can catch up when I come back...?

But to be tied down in a place, with family, friends, work, it makes it much much harder to move about when one wishes... But it is your point of view... I should change my occupation to something else, being a trader is vexing, I have to remember about my wagon...^^

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i doubt you will miss much while your gone, and i guess if you get bored of your job, you could always just give it up and become a begger^^

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

The capital of this world...well the one who created the map has become inactive and out of reach, let's say it's the one in the greeny part of the map, the capitols seem to have the word capitol in them, if no capital is on a continent, it means that it's less civilised. Let's say there is no more than 2-4 million in population in the world and the rest will be written when I have time.....

3 orals, 4 written exams, a journal to finish and an interview + working weekends during the night and starting another job during the week as school ends should keep me busy. I'll still write small posts every two days or so, but not biggies till classes are done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

wooooow, go you, good luck with all that, looks too much like hard work to me

Thanks

Only 2-4 million. You do realise how big the map is, it can't possibly be as small as Singapore... can it? I kind of doubt that. But by even-ing out the population, the continents with about a million each and then the rest… Maybe it is possible after all…
    o.o A lot of work to do Soldat… Good luck with that… I’ll try to post once a week now, but because I have neglected my holiday homework and with only two weeks, including Christmas to finish it, I’ll be sitting in front of the study table every single day… :P

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

sry folks, I'm just somewhat overwhelmed and well, can't generate some time on this forum...meaning not just RPG section but AO to for the time being...sry for the down time, I'll be more around when I finish up this week and the future of my study program friday XD
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Dec 11, 2006 at 10:50 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

Aiya... Looks like I have to learn how to stop procrastinating... Uber lazy me... Hope no one minds that I withdraw from the rpg while I go rush to do homework... Thank goodness that its quite quiet right now... Ja, sayonara for now then...

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 ... LastLast