Closed Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

It's quiet because everyone is finishing up their studies and holidays are coming, after all that fuss things should come wacking us back in the face an going well xD

But I do admit that I can't seem to find the time to fully make this story bloom...and Henzor isn't here...my faithfull assistant, where art though be?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Lucky for the lot of you then... I'm gonna start term again on the 3d of Jan. All the new kids will be swarming the place... I'd love for a chance to shoot them all down. By the way, Merry Christmas everyone! I'll be online much more once the term starts. Ironic, I'm so busy during the holidays and I can do much more during term...

Erm... Henzor is busy cleaning up whatever mess was made? I always seem to do that when its the end of term. Or Henzor is just really really busy by some unforseen circumtances?

Thanks

Ok... I should be able to start posting regularly again after this week, I'm done with all the urgent work and my art pieces should be completed soon. So yeah, *yay* time to go back to human civilisation and study...

By the way, could I end up as someone employed under the princess Nari, noxious_craft? I just sold away all my stuff, and I'm rich! In the rpg, that is... Bummer.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

i guess i might have a job for you >>.. <<... ^^ but you'll have to work hard

Thanks

-_-" Hard as is how? Literally make me work hard while I'm sitting in front of my tablet, or as in my character will have to work hard? Much as I am attached to this character of mine, I don't see anything wrong with a good workout for it. It's not like you're sending her to her doom right? To fight some blood crazed sea serpent or something...

What's it then?

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

no there will be no serpents but im sure there will be blood, you can be my bodygaurd ^^

Thanks

Bodyguard... A new occupation to try out then, blood hunh? Can't be that bad right? I'm up to it!

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

I guess the holidays + studies + work isn't letting me the time I'd like to make this more active. If only Henzor were here my character could have done more, though I could still choose to let his character sleep and move on to something else....

About the map, it is a world map and since society has mostly calmed down, I think there could be that many people. "Heroes" are much more rare in this case and less noticed. Though someone with powers shouldn't have too much trouble being noticed if something big happened.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 ... LastLast