Closed Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG OOC

I'm at... Wait, lemme go check... Capital of Rothinald, Dunren, Woodland, that green dotty dotty part of the lower left part of the map.

Oh by the way, I should have mentioned this in my character bio, but it slipped my mind. Since my element is fire, is it right if heat is a part of its abilities. I came up a theory, like years ago for my old character. Since it is fire, heat can start a fire right? Ok, so it kinda goes ike this, from what I recall, the one with the fire element, is able to use heat, so heat. How do I put it... So, like, fire character can like 'read' emotions etc. from the person's heat. Erm... I really don't know how to explain, can you guys catch the drift?

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Emotions through heat? Euh, I'm not sure I have ever thought heat could emanate emotions. It could maybe create some activity in the brain, but otherwise I don't think that it could actually lead to undesrtanding someone's fellings.

Heat as in creating fire is absolutely accepted as a power for one who is adpet to this element. Heating any kind of substance is a basic power. As long as it's not a power that can overpower everyone else, I think adding a few powers to each and everyone would be okay, thout please ask me beforehand before changing anything to your characters.

And about whereyou are on the map, I'd prefer you edit on the map where you are, upload the image on your personal AO file space and put a link here that I'd then take and edit in the master map
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Thanks

Yeah I know, I really can't remember the details of that pyscho theory, so I really have no idea how to phrase it.

Edit the map? I guess so, but right now, my tablet is really low on my batt so I can't do anything right now.

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Its been a really long time since i posted. So is it okay if i post really long? because i check the forum every week day and i dont know if i will be able to post again.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

As long as you don't post long every time it's okay, I think it might boost the moral of a few, but discourage those who are used to writing one liners (which isn't permitted here).
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks

Omg, sorry guys, I just realised that I did say that my character could read auras. I put something like, "Reading auras is a last resort" Something along that lines, so is it acceptable?

Thanks

Rading auras, as long as it is clearly predifned how you read auras and what does these auras show to you, I'd say it's okay, but don't make it abusive to the point you know everything about someone just by looking at him/her, and someone with evil within might still seem good if the person is good in his/herintentions. People may be influenced by evil and still show good if the character is completely unaware of making evil acts. Well, in short, it depends on how your aura detecting works, since there are many forms of auras in my mind right now
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks

Hmm... Food for thought... I'll go ponder on it and brainstorm a bit, if possibe, I should be able to post up how it works by next week. I running behind all my assignments at the moment

What kind of methods of reading auras are you think of? I don't think it will be fair if a person's feeling can be read at a glance. Man, that's so cheating! But I still like the heat method, fun to play around with...

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 ... LastLast