Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Nari sighed as they neared the avery. What the hell is going on? She thought, rubbing her head. It was all too confusing, and she needen a nap. Nari couldnt remember the last time she slept. It felt like ages ago. Now she just wanted to go into a corner and hide. She looked her companions over, they both seemed lost in thought. She wished she knew what they were thinking about, it might have made it easyer.

They finally arived at the giant bird avery and Nari opened the double doors to let them in.
    "This is my private hideaway, no-one comes in here but me and I take care of all of the birds in here" She said, fondly looking at the birds flying around. Nari walked over to a cupbored and got some bird food out. Comeing back to the others she smiled at them.
    "Hold your hands out." She told them, pouring bird seed into her hand and offering it to her companions, then offering it to the birds who have flocked down to great her and use her as a perch. She seemed to be in a world of her own.

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Jace walked in silence as he followed Nari and Louisa into her avery. Jace had seen many averies before. One of his neighbors back in his home town had one, and he would go there sometimes to visit Rionsha and his falcon. It was a nice place to sit and think, but it paled in comparison to magnificence of this place. Jace looked around the avery after they were let through the averies front double doors. Birds of many different types flew around. Eagles, doves, Falcons, and magnificent birds he had never seen before hovered in the air soaring about. It was also very spotless, no bird dung to be seen. Rionsha had about 3 birds and he had trouble keeping after them.

Jace then turned towards nari as she walked towards the cupboard and retrieved some bird food. "Hold your hands out." Nari said extending her hand out giving him some bird food. Nari then walked over and started feeding some of her birds, who flocked around her clearly happy to see her again. A light shone through a nearby window falling on the princes and the doves surrounding her, the surreal light made nari appear like an angel. “You really are the light princess…” Jace softly said while a bald eagle swooped down from the air and landed on his shoulder.

It looked him in the eyes and cocked its head to the side, as if it were asking to be fed . Jace held up his hand to it, allowing it to eat out of his hand. “So what now? It seems there are to many guards outside for us to go anywhere.” Jace said speaking to the both of them. “What do you think Louisa? I don’t think we can stay here forever, do you have a place we could stay?”
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Louisa kept a mental note of all the different corridors that led off from the route that they were taking. Worry crept up her spine as she couldn't locate the sweet vixen that she had grown to love. Her head snapped back as she felt the recently acquainted aura of the assassin enter the palace. Lowering her head as in, in thought, she pondered over her current situation, unsure of her next course of action. She tugged on a loose strand of her hair as she eyed the huge doors of the aviary

Louisa broke out of her thoughts as the princess spoke, "This is my private hideaway, no-one comes in here but me and I take care of all of the birds in here". A wistful smile tugged the corners of Louisa’s mouth as she watched the princess fondly take care of the birds. She looked in surprise when the princess generously offered some to them to feed the birds, and accepted some, and lifted her hand up. Her hand trembled slightly as sea falcon landed on her arm, using it as a perch. Was there no end to the number of species the princess had in this aviary?

Falcons, pigeons, eagles, was that a peacock she saw strutting around? “So what now? It seems there are to many guards outside for us to go anywhere.” Louisa turned her attention to her companions, “What do you think Louisa? I don’t think we can stay here forever, do you have a place we could stay?”

“The simplest and most probably the safest would be to stay here till night and sneak out. No offence, but the guards who are supposedly guarding this place are incompetent and hopeless. Should we combine our abilities, we should be able to make it out quite easily, she mused, “And no, I don’t have a place to stay, not in this city. Those beams in the palace make quite a comfortable resting place, I wander around, and I haven’t placed my roots down anywhere. We can go out to the woods and camp there.” Louisa paused, thinking and searching hard for the assassin, “And if my senses are not wrong, the assassin is still around and searching for us, but I’m not certain of her motives this time. She seems to be quite flustered.”

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

A man of integrity stood before the gates of the nearby royal palace. He was well equipped and seemed like a fine adventurer ready for battle. Walking freely until reaching the guards that restricted any further access to the grand fortress, the stranger to these places took voice: “Alar sher darth Herold’rath, ramve greth tet me.” speaking this strange language with a strong tone and without any hesitation.

“State who you are stranger in the common tongue or be gone.” One of the guards replied with an even tone and nearly nagging at the man with his hand making a move to his mouth to show what he meant through signs. The other guard kept his serious, but it could be seen that he had resisted a small laugh.

The stranger clad in scale armour that glistened under a fading ray of sunlight brought a look of suspicion of the two guards on duty. He bore strange runes and seemed not too offended by the man’s remark. He seemed to think for a moment and spoke:
    “My name is Herold’rath, I am here to conquer.” He ended, offering a solid stare to the simple soldiers that stood before him. As the words started to register into the minds of the two, the great figure had already made a movement of the hand that created quite a spectacle for the few that greeted this moment. Hundreds of men and women armed with swords, arms of hast and other weapons of sorts appeared seemingly out of nowhere and began to create utter chaos in the area while their commander simply pushed the two dazed men before him. The fortress reacted quickly none the less and the surprise hadn’t completely taken unaware the defences, but the harm had been done as part of the invaders had entered the city and nothing could completely stop what had just begun.

Outside the city that surrounded the royal palace, an army of thousands lay at first out of sight, but as fires began to irrupt within the gates and flares flew above the lands, a grand march began, leaving to wonder if anything would remain by the next rising of the sun. The lands hadn't seen war many years so the blood would poor freshly to humect the many roads that lay clean for but moments to this horror.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Closed Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10