Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

As he looked down from the waking day, André saw a shadow walk up towards him. What surprised him was the look this person gave off, as if she were half dreaming as she approched him. Elie was still sleeping soundly though, Del went to meet up with the strange figure to keep the sleeping one out of this and things didn't go well.

"Who may be walking towards peacefull people on such a nice sunrise?" André replied with a voice not strong enough to wake his companion, but hearable by the one who stood before him. As the figure closed in, he noticed that it was a young women and something about her told him it was no ordinary encounter on this new day. The dreams he had announced a moment when peace would no longer exist, this person may not be the reason, but she somehow felt attatched to it.

The women had hazzy eyes and didn't reply to his calling, suddenly on the verge of going unconcious. André ran up to her and catched her in time before her body could lay on the sand that shone nearly golden at this moment. The sun finally brought its rays of light on the world, a bright red, denoting that nothing would remain as it is upon these lands. Del held the women as he brought her to the small camp. He left a note to Elie that he would be at his cabin and wished her not to diturb. With all in place, he brought the sleeping women to his place for her to rest and him to think of the implications before him...

OOC: Ayanna Aezeleth will wake on a small bed in a cabin with papers laying around everywhere and drawings of a women from in your dreams. I'll be in a thinking position or writing something down.
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Nov 07, 2006 at 07:32 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Nari tosses and turns in her bed after a long night of politics, vivid and haunting dreams plague her, visions of desruction coming from her own hands,the death of her family and her people, intense pain surronding her, but most of all, loseing control of her secret powers and being found out.

Nari jerks awake, sweating heavily. She tosses the blankets off and pulls on a jacket then walks out of her room. She walks to the avery, her favorite place, and sneaks in to see the sleeping birds. Putting on a heavy glove she whistles sharply but softly and a bird of prey swoops down onto her arm. Nari stands there softly petting the bird and whispering to it. "Your so lucky, i wish i could fly." She whispers softly before letting the bird go and leaving the avery.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka woke at once, cold sweat covered the sheet of her cotton bed. She gasped for breath as she looked around the candle lit room. Her grey eyes were taunt and her pale lips qrivered slightly. Her long black hair slick to her slender body. When she realized that she was indeed alone she laid back down on her bed. She stared up at the ceiling reflecting on the dream which woke her from the peaceful sleep, which hardly ever had the pleasure of having.

Whose face did she dream of? She did not know. She only saw the shape of his face. The rain around them seemed to flood the temple from which she came from. She could not see his eyes, she wanted to see his eyes. Who was he?

Meka became frustrated and turned over on her side. She sighed and closed her eyes, however she could not fall back to sleep and got up. She dressed quickly and quietly as she daparted from the small family hut which had took her in for the night. She left a small coin bag of twelve silver coins and went about her way. Deep in her mind was still the face that she knew would now haunt her dreams, until she realized who and what he was.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

A small fire blazed to life in the hands of a young woman, she gazed unflinchingly at the flame in her hands, drawing much comfort from it. It flickered, shadows dancing along with its hypnotizing dance. At last, the young woman felt her eyelids get heavier, and nodded off to sleep, the fire still cupped in her hands. Unbeknownst to her, the small flame in her hands flared up and began changing colours, red, to orange, to light yellow, to a light blue, the true colour of fire. It darkened, to a lava-red colour, the colour of the lava found near volcanoes.

The woman murmured silently, asking a question, who was the figure that the flame had modelled itself after? It seemed neither boy nor girl, neither man nor woman. Sprawled on the ground, still asleep, she clutched the grass in silent agony. Fire had never hurt her before, yet in this weird place she was in, what seemed like a volcano, the heat seemed too much to bare. ‘Is this what it is like to be without my element?’ She wondered as she straightened herself, determined to get to the root of her problem- the sudden lost of her abilities. Fear enveloped her in an icy embrace, what if she had been sent to an unknown world, stripped of her powers, and was to be burned to death, just as she had accidentally burned the entire village, along with her family, friends and those who had sheltered her during her years of living with them.

A figure, bathed in the glow of the lava, approached her. Who was that stranger? How was it that he, no, it, managed to not get scorched when even she, representative of the element fire, was unable to withstand the heat. Who was the stranger? How was it possible for her powers to be gone? Somewhere overhead, she heard birds chirping their usual morning wake up call. Her heart sank; it felt as if the figure was mocking her. Her hazel eyes dimmed and lost some of its spirit. She felt weak, tired, bewildered, like a lost child, she sank to the smouldering ground of the volcanic world and passed out.

The light nip of a vixen awoke her. The vixen, Akane, meaning brilliant red, had been Louisa’s companion at long after she fled from the burning village. Louisa had grown to love the graceful, yet childish vixen, with her beautiful flame-red coat. She smiled gently at the vixen, thankful for its company and its ‘protection’ for her goods. “You’ll never believe this Akane, but I had this really weird dream last night…” The sweet vixen sat on her hunch, listening attentively while the slim, hazel eyed woman poured her troubles out whilst making breakfast. Akane may have been an animal, but she was as intelligent as Louisa, having been born near a castle when young, the gifted animal had learnt much about the world and the people in its short life.

“Oh Akane, if only you could talk… But it’s good enough to have you to listen to my endless, boring worries, how about having a hearty breakfast and then setting off to the next village?” Turning her back on Akane, Louisa produced a flame and sculpted it in the likeness of the stranger she had seen in her dream. She held her breath as she attempted to turn the fire figure frozen. It was dangerous to use her ability so openly, should anyone stumble onto the small clearing, the results would have been really bad. Accomplishing her agenda, Louisa tucked the figure into her cloak and started packing up, her mind far from trading.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

The morning dragged on and the strange women had no signs of waking up. It had only been a few hours since her arrival in his life, and André nurtured the women just as a father would his sick child. Wind outside announced a storm quick to come, but his cabin had been built strong and sturdy enough to withstand just about anything. Del looked back at his sleeping guest once again, trying to guess what had brought her here.

An insisting knock came at his door quickly after. André walked to his entrance and as he offered an opening, a sturdy man by the name of Wallan was standing before him.
    "André, an evil omen's a fallen on us. Old man Kelly's been killed." Came an angered, yet sad tone of voice. "We be needin' you to come and fix up the people so there's no fussin' and conforting is your thing." The simple minded, yet brave farmer blurted out. "I'll be right there." Del replied with some tension in his voice. Kelly had been a good friend for the past two years and seeing him go like this wasn't worth anything the man had done in the past. André and Wallan left the cabin with the door closed with a small creak. No one was left to tend to the sleeping mysterious women on that morning.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka held her arms close to her body as she walked a mud ladden path. Her black hide boots were covered in mud and her grey eyes were still taunt. She wondered if she should have stayed the night at the small hut. Would they come for her there? She didn't know, but she could not stay in one spot for a long time.

Meka paused for a mere second. There on the road laid a small pup. Meka walked up quietly glanceing around for a mother, but none in sight. She thought for a few seconds then slowly bent down and picked up the pup. She carried him to a tree and sat down. She gently smoothed over its fur and checked its mouth. It was breathing slowly and its eyes half-way closed. Meka cupped her hand and poured what little water she had in her cantine. The pup barely lapped up the water. Meka found herself smiling as the held the small brown pup.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Mud, mud, and even more mud. All around her, all she could she was mud. Wasn’t there any human civilisation around at all? Louisa groaned silently as she trudged through the disgusting gooey mud. As a trader, mud was her greatest enemy; it got onto her goods – fabrics, seeds, precious stones. She always had to find clean stream to wash off the mud, and salvage whatever she could that could be sold. She made big losses whenever she had to go through an area with exceptionally bad mud.
    She clenched her teeth and held tighter to her wagon, she should really consider becoming a mercenary; they were in hot demand at the moment. Aristocrats were always so afraid that their precious possessions would be stolen by bandits. Her ability to fight and to heal would help her get a high paying job…
    It was only moments later when an extremely annoyed woman by the name of Louisa struggled to get up from where she had fallen. Curses filled her mind as she stared dismally at the damage done to her clothes. A usually frisky Akane was subdued and hidden under packets of seeds, sensing that her friend was not in the best of moods.

Thanks

Meka looked down at the small grave she have bulit for the pup. The wind blew and strand of her long black hair surrounded her face. She then turned and began walking down the road again. She shed no tear, after all it was only a pup. She knew it was going to die. Meka did well of keeping her emotions in tact. After all she was an assassin, a killer. Death for her was just a way of life.

Meka stop as she seen a wagon ahead in the road. She paused for mere seconds then decided to travel along the road in the forest, at least until she was alone once again. Perhaps they had something that could be of use to her. Meka pulled her black cloak closer to her as she walked among the shadows of the trees.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast