Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

"I'm soo bored" Nari moaned, dragging herself around the castle coridors, " I wish there was something to do around here, I need a friend" She mumbles as she walked along, dragging her feet. "Thats it! I dont care if I get in trouble anyway, im going out" And with that she stormed out of the castle into the city she loved.

Making her way threw the city, Nari came to the edge of the town, where the poorer people lived. She knocked on one of the doors and an old man open to her. " Oh hello princess, are you here for a ride?" the old man asked politly, " I've told you before to call me Nari, your to good a friend to be that formal, and yes i came to see her, if you dont mind that is" Nari greeted the man and walked around to the back of the house with him. " I said before that you can have her, i cant use her anymore, I'm too old" He said, shakeing his head, "Well when you agree to sell her to me for FULL price, i will buy her, but till then she is yours" They rounded a corner and walked into a smaller shed at the back, inside Nari ran to the occupent and hugged her, " oh i missed you Wycca" Wycca snorted in a happy reply. Nari stood back to look at her, admireing the beauty of the horse. It silky golden coat, and its white hair, deep eyes, and stronge muscles. Nari hugged it " oh i love you, take me somewhere far away" She led the horse out by his bridle, removed the seat and jumped on. " I'll bring her back before sunset" Nari waved at the man and overed the horse into a charge, with that she road off into the trees.
    Last edited by Soldat of life; Dec 02, 2006 at 06:09 AM.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka held her arms as she walked into a pub. She sat down in a dark corner and leaned back in her chair. She glanced about the room and raised her eyebrow at the different people who were there. Some were so drunk that they could hardly stand up and some laughed acting as though drunk. She looked up at the waiter who came to ask what she was going to order. Meka smiled slightly when a drunken man tripped the waiter. She then reached down and helped him up. Her face was serious now, hiding any emotion. The waiter looked at her. “Thank-you.” He said, his voice was shaking with weariness and a little bit of frustration. Meka nodded and looked down at the table. “What can I get you miss?” the waiter asked. Meka didn’t answer right away. “Just some water…. clean water.” Meka answered quickly. The waiter nodded and walked away glancing over his shoulder looking at her once more.

Meka set down the mug and sighed. She kept the hood of her cloak on her head, her long jagged bangs hid her gray shimmering eyes. She decided to get up and leave when a odd looking man came in. She walked past him and with a slight movement of his hand he gave her a small piece of paper. Meka hastily walked out. When out of sight of the pub she read the paper. “I have a new job for you. Come by tomorrow morning – Jenkis” Meka put the paper away and walked into the night.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka walked into the old house where Jenkis had told her to come. She held the small piece of paper in her hands as she knocked on the door. A tall stout man answered with a snort. “Hey lady, what do you want? We don’t room the poor here go down the street.” The man said, his voice was rough and deep. Meka looked at him with her eyebrow raised. She handed him the note and watched the man’s face change. “Oh, sorry Miss, didn’t know that Mr. Jenkis asked for ya, wait, I’ll open the door for ya. And if ya want anything to drink just tell me and I’ll get it for ya.” The man opened and stepped aside to let Meka in. “Are you hungry?” He asked. “Just stay out of my way.” Meka glanced sideways at him as she walked to the back of the house.

Meka watched two men sword fence from the back room window. She tilted her head and went over the steps of basic sword fighting in her mind, as she guessed the next move each man made. Then Jenkis walked in. Meka looked up at him. She took off her cloak exposing her leather armor and her crossbow, which was concealed carefully under her cloak. “So Jenkis… what is this so called job. The last one you gave me was not much of a challenge… but rather more than a mere game of child’s play.” Meka sat back down and crossed her legs. Jenkis could not help himself as he smiled and poured her of cup of ale. Meka took the cup and sipped as Jenkis sat down next to her. “This job, my dear, is very crucial, in fact I suspect you will not be able to pull it off.” Jenkis took a drink and leaned back in his chair. Meka set down the cup. “I’m listening.” She said urging Jenkis to continue. Jenkis smiled and looked at her. “Well a certain client of mine what something that belongs to them and will not rest until it is theirs.” Meka laughed “Tsh, then tell them to hire a thief.” Meka took a drink of her ale. Jenkis lowered her cup. “Listen to the rest. Someone stands in the way of my client’s claim. That is where you come in. Get rid of whoever it is. I happen to know who that someone is and it is one hell of a challenge for you, love.” Jenkis smiled as he motioned for Meka to come closer to him. Meka leaned to him. Jenkis smiled as he whispered the name into her ear, then pulled back waiting for a reaction. Meka paused for seconds than looked at Jenkis. Then Meka got to her feet. “Tell your client he has nothing to worry about, it is all taken care of.” Meka began to walk out, she stopped and looked over her shoulder. “I hope your client will not change their mind, for I will do this task weather he wants it or not.” Meka then walked out. Jenkis smiled to himself as he listen to her leave.

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Jace walked along the wide open road leading away from Nema. His double handed sword which hung along his back laid hidden over a brown cape. No one traversed these roads for fear of bandits but Jace had no such fear. All of a sudden an arrow whized straight by Jace missing him only from the precognition the darkness gave him. Jace turned around to see five bandits run onto the road from the trees.

"Drop your weapons know or i will be forced to fight you." Jace said calmy while grabbing the hilt of his sword."Nay" said a large bandit with salvaged armor. "We should be the ones tellin you to drop you weapun" Two bandits held their weapons higher and with the order charged at Jace. Jace drew his sword and winced as the sting of darkness reverberated through his body. The bandits reached him and slashed in unison. Jace side stepped easily out of the way threw out his sword. with blinding speed Jace cleaved through one of the bandits body like butter, spraying blood onto his clothes. The bandit died before hitting the ground.

The second bandit jumped at Jace from behind trying to catch him off guard. Jace spun and cleaved the bandit out of the air spilling bood in a huge arc behind his sword. "I wont ask you again, Leave now!" Jace said facing the remaining bandits. Darkness surged through Jace trying to multiply his anger, his hate. Jace fought the darkness inside him. He fell to one knee as pain erupted through out his body. "Look see there" said to the other bandits "he's wounded, Attack!" The remaining bandits all at once charged at Jace. Jace held up his sword as the bandits attacked him but the darkness was still increasing. "No! dont!...." Jace said as the Darkness extendend its reach inside his body tugging at his anger and hate. It wanted to be free, it wanted to kill.

Jace nearly didnt block the huge axe that swung at him from in front. The large armored bandit swore and kicked Jace in the stomach. Jace doubled over but kept up his sword to block the axe. "Get em boys gettem" bellowed the bandit but Jace wouldnt let them. he rolled out of the way letting the axe strike the ground. one of the bandits swung at him but missed and tore Jaces cape. The darkness echoed another wave of pain more intense than the last into Jace and ravaged his heart. Jace could bear it no longer.

A blood curlding yell came from Jaces mouth as the darkness consumed him. His anger multiplied and the darkness flowed around him in an aura of destruction. The bandits wailed and tried to get away but Jace wouldnt let them. He let his sword sing as blood arced this way and that. In two strokes two bandits fell. Darkness pouring off of their bodies. The large bandit fell on his butt crying and wailing for mercy. " Please. Please.... dont kill me.." He wailed but to no avail Jace was gone and there was only darkness. Jaces blade sunk into the bandits skull cutting him nearly in half. Jace let out another blood curdling yell then sank to the ground unconsious
    Last edited by Jace Armaggedon; Dec 14, 2006 at 08:23 AM.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

"I am so lost." Nari complained as she rode the horse named Wycca. Suddenly she heard yelling and a clash of swords " bandits, dammit" She urged Wycca forward to the sound. When she got there it was all over and the ground was soaked in blood. " Oh my god, what happend here" Nari got off the horse and walk threw the blood patches, stepping over half a man " Ew gross" She cam to a man panting heavily and had a look of pain on his face. She nudged him with her foot, " Hey guy? you alive?"

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

After Jace fell unconsious to the ground he slipped immediatly into a deep realistic dream. Jace walked through a castle. Down alleys and hallways. around a large guest chamber and through a throne room. Jace walked on and on, the darkness of the castle embodying the darkness within him until he saw a light shine bright from a nearby door. he passed into it and saw a beautifull young princess laying on her bed. She was bathed in light and scattered the darkness around her. Jace tried to speak but no words came. and just as quickly as this dream came it ended with only an image. an image of the princesses face.

Jace awoke to a sharp nudge to his side. He was panting heavily, having subdued the darkness inside him. The sun was starting to go down as Jace struggled to look up into the eyes of a beutiful young woman. Jace muttered only these two words "light... princess..." before falling again into unconsiousness.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Thanks

Meka smirked slightly as she watch the princess standing in the road, then she looked down at the figure, suddenly her eyes went wide. It was him, the one from her dream, she was sure of it. Meka took a step back, a little unsure now. Then Meka cursed under her breath. This can’t be real… that was only a dream. Nothing can be for sure in dreams. My master taught me that. Meka shook her head. She was questioning herself now all because of that face she saw in her dream, all because of the man who lay in the road now.

Meka looked back at them. Instantly she made up her mind. She took a step into the road. Then she stopped again. I have to do the job. Jenkis is counting on me… Meka thought to herself, but since when do I care about Jenkis. Meka crossed her arms. Her eyes averted back to the man laying on the ground, it was him. Meka knew it was, she looked back at the princess, a challenge was what she wanted… now she got it. Meka took a slight breath and walked toward the princess.

Thanks

Nari watched as the man on the road sturred and spoke to her before becoming unconcious again." what?" Nari asked confused, she heard a noise behind her and whirled around to find someone walking towards her. " Who goes there? Can you help me? I need to get him to a docter."

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast