Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Louisa toyed with the string of her purse; she was rich, coin wise. She had managed to sell off all her goods, despite the problem with the mud, she really had been lucky to find a clean stream to wash it off. Now, all she had to do was to buy a new strong horse, perhaps she should invest in a stallion. She hummed softly under her breath and heard a young woman call out, asking who was there. She ran lightly to the edge of the side road and peered out, was that a wounded man? She probed the area with her heat sense, two women and the wounded man. All gave off auras of powerful beings. Who were they? Her eyes narrowed as she attempted to make out the figure that was walking towards the odd pair. She had better not make a scene, this seemed interesting. Who knew, she may even find a new job that was far more interesting than being a merchant or a herb mistress.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka looked down at the man who laid in the road then back at Nari. She raised her eyebrow and paused. Should she strike now or should she wait. If this man was alert enough to seen her face and who she was Meka would not take a chance. Meka already had enemies, she didn’t need an entire kingdom after her. “Okay.” Meka said and she knelt beside the man. “Lead the way.” She added and she wrapped the man’s arm around her neck and picked him up. Little help would be nice... She muttered in her mind as she followed Nari.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Nari whistled a high pitch whistle and wycca came trotting along, "We can put him on my horse and she will carry him into town, we just need to make sure he doesn't fall off" She said, helping the newcomer haul him onto the horse, " Thank you, you will be rewarded for your assistance in this matter once we reach the palace" Nari said, pretending to be all noble like. Letting go of the act she smiles and giggles a bit " Anyway my name is Nari, whats your? I haven't seen you before, you dont live near here do you? where did you come from? are you on an adventure? I love adventures, we could go on an adventure together. Wouldn't that be fun?"

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka smiled.Just what I need. She's trying to be my friend.... very well I'll play along. Meka nodded, " No I am not from around here, but I am on sort of..." Meka leaned into her and looked around playing alittle," a mission." Meka stood staright again. "I do need a place to stay for the night. That will be my reward if you do not mind?" Meka added. She began to feel sick of even looking at the young princess, the last time she spoke with another person they ended up dead... and soon so will this princess. Don't let your guard down Meka. She told herself in her mind.

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

"Yey" Nari squeeled before launching herself onto the wanderer in a hug. "Hey, you still havent told me your name yet" She laugh smileing, " We cant be proper friends if I dont know your name now" Giggleing she let go of her new friend and began to lead the horse along the track. " So your on a mission hey? What type of mission? What do you have to do and is it dangerous???, oh that is soo exciting, I wish i could go on missions, it would be so much fun don't you think?" Nari began to ramble on all sorts of questions about her new friends life, talking her head off.

Thanks

Meka looked at Nari. She didn't answer, a slight smile came to her face as she listened to her ramble on. Then she suddenly stopped short. She caught herself smiled. She stopped Nari. "Perhaps I should not stay with you." Meka began to walk away. She stopped and turned and looked slightly over her shoulder. "By the way, my name is Meka. You will do well to remember that." Meka said smoothly and walked into the woods. She hid to see where Nari went they followed behind quietly like a shadow. Now why did you tell her your name?! You fool! Meka cursed herself as she followed still. She looked at the man. Still out cold. She pulled out a black arrow and placed it in her crossbow quietly and aimed it at Nari.

Meka place her finger on the trigger and held her breath. Suddenly she paused. She dropped the bow sliently. I'll let her see her home for the last time. Meka told herself, but knew that wasn't the real reason.

Thanks

Nari sighed as Meka left " What was that all about I wonder?" She asked herself as she walked along. After a while she frowned " Well this isn't getting me anywhere fast." She told herself. Nari volted onto wycca and sat behind the man, holding him up. Urging wycca into a trot she headed towards the castle, unknowing of the danger following her.

Nari looked up into the sky, The sun is setting, it'll be night soon, looks like there might be a storm tonight. Nari could hardly contain her glee at the thought of a powerful lighting storm that was fast approching. After squirming so much that she nearly dropped the man in front, she started to sing a sweet melody, which was eery and beautiful at the same time as the light began to fall. " Ongala misorico su nade ti miso rintuo takegu corino uopli sou"

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

This princess sure is lonely, I never knew someone to trust a stranger so readily Louisa dragged a hand through her hair as she heard the stranger utter the word 'Meka' and suddenly spin around and walk into the shadows. This is getting weirder and weirder by the minute. I guess I had better keep an eye on her Commiting the name to memory, she checked that her weapons were secured to her cloak and slipped into the shadows, trailing the princess.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast