Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Act 1 (year 907): A final clash

Continued

Leaning slightly against his left leg, he made his first assault. Concentrating every particle around him and attracting more at every second that passed by, his power made itself palpable with each gasp of air André took. His mind remained completely on the task at hand, not trying anymore to convince the lady to reconsider her convictions, as there was nothing more to be said. Marina further pushed into the man’s mind, corrupting and corroding atom by atom what was Del’s mind. She as well didn’t hesitate and was soon to throw her last trump card that she had. Last was it used, the lands had trembled and all felt that the end was near. She would call upon this force as desperation was all that was left within her broken soul. Her blade came to life, calling forth the demonic darkness that inhabited her with every once of hatred she had suffered from others. She had always been misunderstood and it had far too long inhabited her to the point of becoming her sole purpose in life: to exteriorize her hate until there was nothing left of herself. As the shear strength of her energy rippled across her body, she dashed without hesitation towards her opponent. André, having no weapon to counter hers, used all his will to repulse the attack, straining and pearls of sweat accumulating across his face and quickly using up part of his energy to withstand this first attack. In response, Delacroix brought up his right hand and quickly concentrated gravitons in preparation for his counter. As he did so, Marina continued to press on her slashes, eating up her opponents’ defenses more and more. The women’s eyes were red with sparks of purple and black that mirrored itself along her body which resonated with the blade. She seemed as the incarnation of what mortals call evil, and at this moment, it was truly present among humanity. Finally, André had accumulated enough of his strength to give it his all. If this wouldn’t work, he didn’t know if he could get another chance. Betting the lives of all that existed on this moment, he let his powers consume his very being…

Present time

After having a village meeting and attending to a very sad funeral, André finally made it back to his cabin where the strange women still laid asleep upon his bed. He wondered for some time if he should try to wake her up, but chose to let her be for now. He would rest up and after a day like this, all he wanted to do was rest and simple appreciate the nature all around him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka followed Nari until she could follow no more. Then quickly she jumped the castle walls and creeped through the shadows. She held her breath as guards walked passed her unkownignly. Meka smiled to herself. Now where would a princess be? Meka asked herself as she slipped into the palace. She glanced around her. "Hmm..." Meka stood, but quickly went into a darkroom when she heard two guards making their rounds. She put her ear to the door and waited. Suddenly she felt a cold hand grab her. Meka whipped around and looked. No one was there. Meka frowned. What is going on? Meka felt chills creep up her spine and she held her breath. Then the name Meigi slipped into her mind and Meka rushed out the door. She raced to find Nari. He knew I could not go through with it.... that fool! Meka pulled out a black arrow and ready her bow as she searched for Nari.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Nari had reached the palace when people came to help her " Please take him to the medical rooms, I will be there shortly, and can someone send a message to the old man that i'll be a little late returning his horse" She explain, takeing charge of the situation. With the docters takeing the unconcious man to the healers, Nari went off to report what she had seen at the battle sight.

Later, when she had finished reporting. Nari returned to the healers to check on her charge. " How is he doing?" She asked the healers, sitting in a chair beside him. "He'll be fine, saw, but fine. He should wake up any time soon" They told her before exiting the room. Sitting beside him, Nari begain to mumble to herself, before nodding off to sleep.

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Jace awoke to a beautiful girl lying at his bedside. He thought of waking her but thought better of it. Maybe i should stay here he thought. Jace sat up carefull not to wake the girl. He got out of the bed and retrieved his clothes and his large weapon which leaned against the wall. Darkness churned within jace as he sensed the hostile intent of somebody near here. The darkness in him had subsided but he still felt its presence. It grew as the aggressor drew nearer. "Someones here" Jace muttered as he grabbed his sword and walked out into the dark passage way.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Nari awoke to an empty bed " What the?" She exclaimed as she jumped up. Looking around, and not finding him, she left the room and walked down the hallways. "This sucks" She mumbled to herself, ungrateful worm sht thought folding her arms and struting down the coridors.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Louisa trailed the princess to the healer's room, she settled herself in one of the cozy holes in the pillar and kept watch over the doorway, no one was going to get through without her noticing.

Loud stomping echoed around the corridors, Louisa woke up with a start. She cursed herself silently and quickly checked the surroundings, the stranger in the room was gone, and for hours from the feel of it. No doubt that the princess was peeved at his leave. Wait, what on earth was she doing in the castle? The girl was only a princess, why did she feel like she was someone really important. Should she go? With a sigh, Louisa leapt through the beams and followed the princess as she vented her anger on the poor floor.

Thanks

Walking throught the seemingly empty hallways, Princess Nari vented her anger loudly. " Why of all the stupid things to do.... Grrrrrr, he could have atleast woken me up and said thank you or something" She yelled into the hall. Fists flailing through the air, stomping on the ground. She was not a very happy person. Anyone could see that going near her would be painful, or could they feel it? The vibrations in the hall began to fuzz, a feeling of static raced through the air. Then suddenly tiny, almost like pinpricks in the air, lights began to appear around the fuming princess. Unknown to her, they began to grow, spreading into small streaks in the air around her. One of the tiny bolts popped near her nose and startled her out of her rage. Seeing the energy she had gathered, she gasped and instantly the pressure and lightning faded to nothing. The princess looked around carefully to make sure no-one saw her little display. After seeing that the hall was clear, she slumped against a wall and fell to the floor crying. "Dammit, I promised I wouldn't do that anymore. I thought I had fixed it. I thought it have gone away. Why is it happening again?" She cried to herself, curled up against the wall.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Louisa drew back slightly as she felt a ripple in the air, what on earth was this princess about to do? Lightning. Louisa leapt back and prepared to put up a shield. She hastily increased the heat, hoping to force the tiny bolts that might fly her way off course to the opposite direction. A drop of sweat trickled down her neck as she concentrated on heating up her surroundings as quickly as possible. She heard a fizzle behind her and extended her senses and felt for the noise-maker. Oops… The wooden beams were starting to turn black. Too hot, too hot. She bit her lip attempted to control the heat waves. Louisa cautiously probed the area when the bolts seemed to have disappeared. Relief washed over her and she sank to her knees and unknowingly released the heat waves down. The princess's sobs filtered past her and registered itself.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast