Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Meka looked at the princess. She threw herself in the way of our swords…. Meka paused in her thoughts. She lowered her sword, pain slowly throbbed within them, and she lowered her gray eyes to the floor. She couldn’t think straight. Again Meka looked at Nari. Why would she do that? Meka looked at the one who stood in front of her. “I will never surrender.” Meka said through the black cloth that covered the lower half of her face. Her black cloak hood hiding her black hair, only a few strand floated in front of her face. She put away the sword. Slowly she walked and picked up her crossbow. She kept clam even though she heard the guard coming closer. She paused. She was in unfamiliar territory. Meigi. Meka closed her eyes for a split second then turned back to the princess. Meka spoke softly as if she were going to her own death. “My name is Meka… remember that.” Meka took off her cloak and her mask. Meka lifted her head as the guards came around the corner. Meka slightly smiled at the princess. “We will meet again.” Meka said as she turned and ran quickly, she looked over her slender shoulder at Jace and Lousia as she jumped out the window. Vanishing within the castle walls.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Jace sheathed his sword and turned to face Nari. "That was very reckless of you Nari you could have been hurt, or worse." "What if i had attacked then!" You could possibly be in half right now. "I dont mean to sound condecending" Jace said looking her right in the eyes. "I just somehow find myself worrying about your safety." Jace turned to face Loisa. "Weve got to get out of here."
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Nari felt the heat surround her as she placed herself between the fight. “Will ya tell me if you intend to impale yourself on the swords? It’s not that easy to whip up a heat shield just like that!” The cloaked girl from the rafters shouted at her. "Well its not like i asked you to!" Was the curt relpy the Princess offerd to her. “One of this days, I might accidentally freeze you or steam up to death!” The cloaked figure said again. Nari twitched slightly at the comment, “Can we settle this elsewhere? I hear guards coming..."

Nari turned back to the fighters, "That was very reckless of you Nari you could have been hurt, or worse." "What if i had attacked then!" The man told her. " You people seem to think that i am incapable of protecting myself!" Nari retorted. "I dont mean to sound condecending" He said back to her, looking her in the eyes. "I just somehow find myself worrying about your safety." At this Nari blushed a little. "I dont even know your names....." She said sofetly.

Nari watched as the assasin picked up her crossbow. “My name is Meka… remember that.” The assasin named Meka told her “We will meet again.” Meka said before makeing her escape.

"Weve got to get out of here." The man told her. Nari suddenly came back from her thoughts. " Oh yes" She said as the gaurds rounded the corner. "HALT! STAND BACK FROM THE PRINCESS!" They yelled at them. Nari stood tall and shook her head. "Do not fear for my safety, My companions fought for my safety and should be justly rewarded for there kind efforts" The princess in Nari had taken over, yet she had a sad look to her. Nari hated when she had to play princess to people. She would rather gain their respect through actions than titles.

Nari turned back to her companions with a smile, "Now i think its time we had a little chat dont you think?" Nari asked, a little too chipper. She pointed back down the hallway they had come. "You my dear man.You go back to the healers room. We have not finished with you yet!" She demamded of him. "AND YOU!" She said, pointing at the cloaked figure, "You will folow so i cant figure out what the hell just happen here" She demanded before stomping down the hallway.

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Jace apparently had no choice in the matter so he decided to walk back to the healers room. when he arrived there was a nurse there. she told him to sit on the bed and wait for the healers to come. Jace laid his sword against the wall and walked over to the bed. When the nurse left he reminisced about the past battle.

'It seems i am in the capital of azraebel and that girl,nari was the princess. Loisa he had no idea about, and that girl meka..'
    Jace thoughts were interupted as three healers entered the room. One was a man and the other two were women. they instructed Jace to lay on the bed and take off most of his clothes. Jace unwillingly did so and stared at the ceiling as they began their work. When they finished they left jace laying there with a few bandages and a medicine to take.

Jace got up off the bed and retrieved his clothes and sword. He decided to follow the princess and see what was going on. Two gaurds where posted outside of the door. Jace reached once again into his darkness and walked throught the wall. when he came out of the other side he noticed nari wasnt far off. he then hurried down the passageway towards the princess.
    Last edited by Jace Armaggedon; Jan 31, 2007 at 08:24 AM.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

“You go back to the healer’s room. We have not finished with you yet!” The princess commanded to the man. Louisa grinned at his misfortune and wondered if she could sneak off, she had been too involved with the princess Nari. “And you!” Louisa grimaced, not happy with the way the princess tried to boss her around, as if she were her mistress, “You will follow so I can figure out what the hell just happened here.” She sighed, “Alright, but couldn’t you be more polite to the one who just warned you and helped you out of danger!” She yelled at the retreating back of the princess.

Louisa glanced back down the hall and saw a figure emerge from the wall and realized that it was the wounded man, ‘Interesting… he can walk through walls. So that was that streak of darkness I saw in battle just now, perhaps that is his ability. Looks like he will become a guardian of the princess, whether she likes it or not…’ She mused and strolled slowly towards the Nari as she tracked the fast disappearing princess

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Nari stopped in the hallway and checked to make sure no-one would here them. "First of all I would like to know your name? Then maby you can tell me why you where in the rafters above me?" She said softly. Nari turned to see Jace come through the wall. "Oh my god! Dont do that in public! What if someone catches you. You'll be killed you know that right? You cant use your powers here!" She yelled softly. "I thank you for helping me but if they catch you doing that they will kill you and I wont be able to stop them ok?" She said hurridly, breathing hard.
    Last edited by Noxious_Craft; Feb 03, 2007 at 09:50 PM.

Thanks

Jace was suprised that he had been seen. Nari softly shouted at him not to do that again as his life could be in danger. He kept that in mind fully knowing that she would not be able to stop the gaurds a second time. Jace strolled up to the pair carefull of not making to much noise and looked at the both of them."I guess im going to be with you two those healers can really do anything to help me."

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

“Name’s Hotaru. As to why I was taking a rest at the beams should be of no business to you. It’s personal stuff. My own interest, I’m not about to pay good money for a room in a run-down inn in this overcrowded city of yours…” Louisa gave a curt nod to acknowledge the man’s presence, “You can’t use your powers here!” The princess cried out. She raked a hand through her hair, “We would have to when we are really pressed for survival. You okay?” Louisa turned and glanced at the man, “I might be able to help a little, if I can get the correct herbs…”

Closed Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast