Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Medieval Fantasy RPG (PM to join)

No need for you to do anything. My wounds are almost fully healed now but thanks anyway. Nari is somewhere where we can sit and think things through i sense that your parents are worried about you and have ordered sentrys to come find you.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka held her arms as she looked up at the castle walls. Her gray eyes glistened, as she held the piece of paper with Nari’s name written on it. She thought about the two fighters and the small battle. Next time perhaps I won’t disappoint them.
    Love is like a gust of wind; it blows and then goes away...
    Without you, my soul goes out of control on the brink of danger...
    My world is already in a violent storm

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Princess Nari stood there meekly as Hotaru told her off for asking personal questions. Trying not to laugh.
    "Nari is there somewhere where we can sit and think things through i sense that your parents are worried about you and have ordered sentrys to come find you." Jace asked Nari politly. Thinking for a moment, she nodded.
    "Yeah I know where we can hide for a while." She said with an evil smile. and walked down the hall. Motioning for the two too follow her. "We can hide in m avery for a while. It might be a bit messy but no-one will interupt us. They know not to go in there without my permision." She said smileing to herself. remembering the incedent in the avery. As they walked, she kept an eye on her two companions, looking them over.

Otaku LouisaDeztini may be famous one day LouisaDeztini may be famous one day
    Thanks

Louisa bristled as she saw the princess holding back her laughter and clenched her fist as she considered attempting to singe the princess’s hair off. She bit her lip, controlling the sudden anger that overwhelmed her soul. She had better start controlling her anger, her murderous urges had grown more frequent this few weeks, and she wouldn’t want to teach the insolent girl her manners by turning her into a fried potato.
    “We can hide in my aviary,” Louisa blinked, a crazy princess who was big on birds, that was all that she needed. She turned her thoughts to the assassin, she wouldn’t mind another round of fighting with that sprite. It would be nice to slowly evaporate that thing that got her so involved with one particular princess. Louisa let off a small hiss as she strolled after the princess, she hated being bossed around, especially by incompetent princess who had too naïve for one with royal blood. Louisa took a deep breath, where was Akane anyway? Frisky vixen wouldn’t stay still for a while. She sent out tiny heat waves, searching for Akane in the palace.

Otaku moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child may be famous one day moonlight_child's Avatar
    Thanks

Meka waited in the forest watching the quard search of the princess. She sighed and crossed her arms. She has been out here seen she left the palace and they did not come out. They're still in there somewhere. what kind of guards can't keep an eye on their own princess? Meka laughed to herself and she watched all shadows in the castle.

As the night came Meka leaned against an oak tree. Again she thought about the princess. It seemed for the last couple of hours Meka could not spot thinking about her. Her thoughts always on the princess and the fighters that were with her. She held the small letter from Jenkis about the assassination of Princess Nari. Conflicts from within her own mind weighted heavily on her shoulder. Her loyalty to Jenkis, who taught her the ways of being an assassin and Princess Nari, just a small girl that Meka wanted to protect, but she didn’t know which to side with. If Meka were to protect the girl Jenkis would take this as a betrayal and sends others to kill Nari and herself and if Meka were to go through with the job… Meka was thinking twice, she had never done this. What is it about the Princess that confuses me…? Meka sighed a deep breath and looked back at the castle. She closed her eyes for a moment and suddenly seen flashed of her past.

Meka jerked open her eyes and looked around. I hate it when that happens. Meka looked at the castle. I have had flashbacks like that before I met the princess… Meka cut her thoughts short and raced toward the palace again, staying within the shadows.
    Last edited by moonlight_child; Mar 15, 2007 at 09:13 AM. Reason: more story

Thanks

Meka held her arms close to her body as she crouched down into the shadows. She held her breath as two guards walked by. She waited for a few seconds then stood up. Leaning against the wall Meka made her way toward two big doors, suddenly without warning a tingle in her left arm shot throughout her entire body. She gasped and fell back against the walk. What? Meka closed her eyes. What is this? Meka tried to stand but her legs were weak and seemed to fold beneath her. No… she hit the ground with her right fist as she quickly moved to an empty dark room where she went out cold.

He waited for Meka to stand up, he had a sinister smile on his twisted face. Meka held her stomach in pain as she coughed up blood. Looking over her shoulder she tried to stand. With one fast motion, she found herself again on the ground. He stood over her, sword in hand, looking down at her. Meka tensed as he bent down to her. “Look at you… so bloody….” He moved Meka’s hair from her bruised face. “…you look just like your mother…” Meka’s lips began to quiver. He stood and suddenly thrust the sword into her heart,

“No!!” Meka woke up screaming. She felt her heart and looked around, She gasped to catch her breath. When she heard commotion outside the doors she jumped to her feet and hid. She had to find her way to the princess no matter what. My sanity depends on it. Meka said to herself as she made her way to the princess’ chambers.

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

Act 1 (year 907): A final clash

Concluded

The air around the combatants had become so dense that within a spherical diameter of one mile no living thing could persist to exist. The matter itself began to shatter apart as if its substance had lost all solidity as it rapidly dissolved under the pressure that was still rising. André had created something that if let to itself, would suck in literally all that existed in unimaginable ways. Marina hadn't noticed what was going on and simply dashed at him one last time with all her strength, her own body still unaffected by what was going on. André on the other hand collapsed before the blade even touched him, letting his surroundings go into a blur, his last sensations offering him no comfort in what he had just released. The weapon noticing its error, or more precisely the entity itself, could not stop this chain reaction and simply disappeared out of existence to save itself. For a brief moment, Marina's eyes turned back to their original stare, confused and yet conscious of her acts, accepted the fate that was now seemingly ending all that had taken place. A moment later, a simple flash of light occurred that could be seen far in the distance, far beyond the clouds surrounding this parcel of land. Nothing remained in its proximity, but land that was no longer apt at growing life for years to come. None the less, nature always takes back what belongs to it, and life flourished once again. But where had gone these two combatants that had fought for their morals and beliefs? None could tell. Until much later when an anomaly in the rift of time allowed once again the powers of the gods to be unleashed on this world...

Present time

As the young women rested after André's explanations, she seemed to take in much of what he had told her. Though that night, he didn't sleep. He went outside to look at the starlight on the beach where nobody would disturb his inner thoughts. He remembered his lost love. He could not forget the first time he had opened up to discover this feeling, his only weakness. Never again he told himself at this moment. "Never again!" He screamed in the night, where nobody could hear him. He walked along the shore, for hours, in the night.
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:srry for the crappy post, ill try to post more next time

Jace continued following nari to her avery to sort out everything that was happening so far. He trailed silently thinking about what he should do next. Should i trust these two? he thought walking down the hallway. Whatever the case he had nothing nor anywhere else to be so he decided to stick with the princess for now. who knows? maybe this could be the beggining of something legendary.
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast