Closed Thread

Thread: Naruto Age Of The Demons

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Naruto Age Of The Demons

After Naruto became the 7th Hokage things surrounding all the hidden shinobi villages’ were at a stern peacefulness. Gaara Of the Desert has become the Kazekage and has formed an alliance with Konoha. Rumors have been leaked out that there are 3 demons that lurk in an alternate reality and their goal is to retrieve there brethren the "Kyuubi". These Demons have now been labeled as : Kunitukami( the Earth Demon), Ebisu( the demon of Water), and Hotei( The Demon of the Wind). Everything was calm until the Hidden mist village was attacked recently by and unknown force. ....There are Shinobi that wish to control these Demonic Beings called the 3 Sprit Shinobi..

How will this all play out....find out.........

Rules:
    1: Only 2 Uchiha will be allowed
    2: No Godmoding
    3: No Powerplaying
    4: Literecy is a must if your template isn’t you will not be accepted
    5: if your going to play as Children of orignal characters there ages should be between 9 and Seventeen
    6: If you Must, you can play one of the shows’ characters that isn’t dead yet. But I must approve it by PM
    7: I reserved the right to ask you to change your character for any reason. and I can deny anyone if I choose to
    8: Try to balance out the set of characters so I don’t have to ask people to change their characters. I don’t want tons of the same rank like chunin and jonin, or all Leaf Villagers, keep it spread out k thanks.
    9: Read everyone’s template carefully so that your character does not clash with that character Parent wise or anything else
    10:NEW RULE :No Overpowerd players please take into consideration of your jutsus.
    11: Put “Rasengan” at the top of you Template
    12: If i didnt say it before at least 1 or 2 paragraphs are required

There are tons of ways you can create your characters be open and creative
    just don’t make them very ridiculous.

Template:
    Name:
    Partner:
    Preferred Teammates:I will partner people up in teams so if u want a certain person in this RP PM me
    Village:
    Age: becareful about what I said with the ages of children of original characters
    Appearance:
    Personality:
    Bio:

Optional: Justus….

Open spots

Hinata-married to Naruto(Open)
    Naruto's Child: (open)
    Sasuke Uchiha: (open)
    If u MUST you can be some original characters such as Choji ino etc.however if your going to be a older character if there still alive such as kakashi take into the fact that they are in fact "Older"

3 Spirit Shinobi Template:
    Name:
    Bio:
    Apperance:
    Personality:
    Opitinal Jutsu:
    Element: 3 demons as i said earlier what element do they wish to obtain (there specialty)
    Spirit Shinobi 1 (open)
    Spirit Shinobi 2(open)
    Spirit Shinobi 3(open)

If some has already posted a character like this do not post this again until they are denied then the next person in line will be considered. for example if piggy posted a hinata template and they pigster posted it before i said anyone was denied then pigster is denied ^_^ HAVE FUN..

"Rasengan"
    Name: Naruto Uzumaki
    Bio: Naruto was born on October 10, but not much is known beyond that. His parentage remains a mystery, as do any other family ties he may have had. As a newborn infant, the nine-tailed demon fox, which had attacked the village of Konoha, was sealed within Naruto's body by the Fourth Hokage of Konoha.
    Despite the Fourth Hokage's wish that Naruto be seen as a hero who contained the demon, the villagers of Konoha harbored a fierce hatred for the young child, since he bore the spirit of the demon who decimated their once peaceful village. Naruto wasn't even aware of the presence of the demonic entity inside him until he was twelve years old, leaving him confused for most of his childhood about why the villagers of Konoha hated him so.

Fortunately, Naruto was befriended by his compassionate ninja instructor, a Chunin named Iruka Umino. Though Iruka's own parents perished at the hands of the demon fox, Iruka didn't blame Naruto for their deaths. Instead, Iruka accepted Naruto and empathized with the boy's desire to be accepted, since he too once had the same desire. He may have been the first person to believe in Naruto, and has made a lasting impact on Naruto himself. It is through Iruka's presence as Naruto's only family figure that Naruto learns to overcome his sadness

Personality:Before graduating from the Academy, Naruto had a craving for acknowledgment. He would play pranks all around the village in an attempt to be recognized by its inhabitants. This included, but was not limited to, painting graffiti on the monument depicting the first four Hokages. He would also tell everyone who doubted him on a near-constant basis that he would one day become Hokage. As he tells Iruka, he wishes to become Hokage in order to be recognized by those around him. Even after graduating, Naruto is still determined to be recognized, and becomes the "Number One Loudest, Unpredictable, Hyperactive Knuckleheaded Ninja" of Konoha, as described by Kakashi Hatake.

Naruto's exuberant personality and fiery desire for self-improvement strongly impacts the lives of those around him. At the beginning of the series, Naruto befriends Konohamaru, the grandson of the Third Hokage, and it is through his brief tutelage that Konohamaru learns that the path to success is through plenty of hard work. Despite his headstrong nature, Naruto is a clever prankster who overcomes his opponents through a combination of willpower, dumb luck.

Naruto has a great sense of humor, albeit somewhat perverted in some cases, and is usually all smiles and laughs around (though, at times, he smiles to hide whatever is bothering him so no one worries about him; those who are closest to him see right through it). Outside his world, he's just an ordinary, loud, hotheaded kid with a fierce will and a knack for getting into trouble.

Village: Hidden Leaf Village

Jutsu:

Rasengan Nirentotsu: While harnessing the power of Rasengan. during his training to become hokage Naruto finally mastered his chakra flow and Emits a Rasengan from both palms intensifying and Multiplying the attack.

Kyūbi Chikara: Naruto has made a pact or a deal with the kyuubi and can harness the Chakra of the nine-tails upon his own judgment.

Bunshin Taiatari: Naruto summons shadow clones and attack the opponent 3 slide across the ground kicking the opponent into the air while Naruto comes down with a barrage of kicks and punch combo's.

Atsuki Tamashi Kyūbi: (Burning spirit of the Kyuubi) When in his ultimate Demon fox form, Naruto slashes the opponent with his claws downward, then upward, then upward again to launch the opponent into the air. He then jumps into the air to slash the opponent away from himself. Using his chakra, he forms a hand to grab his opponent, then pulls them back and finishes with a bone-shattering punch.

Hiraishin no Jutsu:the speed of this jutsu is much greater. In principal, it is similar to the Summoning Technique, but instead sends the user somewhere rather than bringing something to them(Teleport high speed).It allows the user to move over large distances with ultra-high speed

Ōdama Rasengan: Massive sized Rasengan This is simply a larger and more powerful version of the Rasengan, but also more unstable. Naruto needs a clone to form and control the energy

Tajū Kage Bunshin no Jutsu,(Aka) Kage Bunshin No Jutsu:The clones are capable of performing jutsu on their own and can even bleed, but will usually disperse after one or two solid blows. Unlike other clones, they can't be detected by the Byakugan because the clones have the exact same amount of chakra and aren't made from any other substance, making them indistinguishable from the actual person.
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

Otaku Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft may be famous one day Noxious_Craft's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Naruto Age Of The Demons

It looks very interesting, I really want to join, but i havent finished watching naruto yet, and i dont really know who I'd like to be. Could you give me a sugestion naruto?

Shake the Core. Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes may be famous one day Xelhes's Avatar
    Thanks

Well this is for people that have a overall knowlege of naruto and a very good amount of episodes so im not sure if this is the right RP for you bc this takes place after alot of time has past and spoilers may be leaked out so i dont think this is the place for you
    ..:Open Your Wings Evil Angel:..

RPG Lord and Master/Poet Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life may be famous one day Soldat of life's Avatar
    Thanks

The idea is well developed, though you should make your OOC thread the main area where you will get people to sign up as this section is only to put up your ideas and continue on to the next section.

APPROVED

Thread closed, please move on to this thread for signups/OOC questions/etc:

http://www.animeonline.net/ooc-chat/...oc-thread.html
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat of life View Post
    My favorite philosopher:
    Hassun

Thanks to Xelhes for this amazing work of art ^.^
    Poetry Corner CLICK HERE IF YOU KNOW ME

Closed Thread