+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

The Naruto RPG

It’s a new term at the Konoha Shinobi Academy; the school is bristling with life as the upcoming ninja roam the halls in search of their new class. Each classroom is filled with bright and gifted students, but one classroom in particular stands out from the rest. It is the class room that holds the shinobi who will eventually shape the fate of the village…and more importantly the world.....

“Alright class, let’s get started!” A man with a rather large physique booms.

“My name is Ryuzi Shinhai! I will be your instructor for this term!” He moves his arms around in awkward gestures, as he addresses the class. “Now I am going to hand out a class syllabus you’re going to have to return it signed. Also you shou-“

“Excuse me!” A student interrupts.

“What is it?!” Shinhai snaps.

“It’s customary for the instructor to take attendance before teaching…” he replies.

“Oh right! You are absolutely CORRECT! You get an A!” Shinhai apparently seems pleased as he pulls out a small sheet with a list of names.

“Alrighty! Please say here when I call your name.”

“Hyuuga Sinzio?”

A mid height boy from the back of the class feebly raises his hand. He has a soft face as well as long dark black hair. His skin is a mocha brown color.

“Here,sir.” Sinzio replies.

“Here SIR! That more I like it! You get an A, Sinzio!”

Ryuzi looks at his attendance pad then scratches his head.

“Hm. There appears to be a typo with the attendance sheet! Well I have a simple solution! Everyone in the classroom state your names and tell us a little about yourselfs!”

Banned steven666 is off to a good start steven666's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzio View Post
    It’s a new term at the Konoha Shinobi Academy; the school is bristling with life as the upcoming ninja roam the halls in search of their new class. Each classroom is filled with bright and gifted students, but one classroom in particular stands out from the rest. It is the class room that holds the shinobi who will eventually shape the fate of the village…and more importantly the world.....

“Alright class, let’s get started!” A man with a rather large physique booms.

“My name is Ryuzi Shinhai! I will be your instructor for this term!” He moves his arms around in awkward gestures, as he addresses the class. “Now I am going to hand out a class syllabus you’re going to have to return it signed. Also you shou-“

“Excuse me!” A student interrupts.

“What is it?!” Shinhai snaps.

“It’s customary for the instructor to take attendance before teaching…” he replies.

“Oh right! You are absolutely CORRECT! You get an A!” Shinhai apparently seems pleased as he pulls out a small sheet with a list of names.

“Alrighty! Please say here when I call your name.”

“Hyuuga Sinzio?”

A mid height boy from the back of the class feebly raises his hand. He has a soft face as well as long dark black hair. His skin is a mocha brown color.

“Here,sir.” Sinzio replies.

“Here SIR! That more I like it! You get an A, Sinzio!”

Ryuzi looks at his attendance pad then scratches his head.

“Hm. There appears to be a typo with the attendance sheet! Well I have a simple solution! Everyone in the classroom state your names and tell us a little about yourselfs!”
    I like that pic............................................... ..

Thanks

(Steven, please post all out of character chat in the OOC thread. Also before you post here you must make a character sheet and post it in the character list thread.)

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

(I'm not gonna type in red for the sake of the annoyance to read it constantly)

Ziosin waits for his turn to come. Simply introducing himself to his classmates is making his stomach tingle and his chest burn.

Upon getting to him, all eyes turn in his direction. It was his turn.

"I'm Uchiha Ziosin." he says promptly. He then turns to the next student and waits.

"A name should be enough for them to leave me alone, right?" He thinks, while waiting for the rest of the introductions...

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"I am Ookami, I hail from the forest and will one day return there." Ookami said when it was his turn. He sat down and continued to stare into the forest.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

“Ohoho! I love the forrest! You get an A!” Ryuzi exclaims.

He then scans the room, searching for students who haven’t spoke.

“Anyone else? C’mon I don’t bite! Unless you’re pork ramen, THEN I bite. BWAHAHAHA!”

The class watches the pudgy man collapse with laughter at his own joke.

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

"This man is my teacher? Well, if I keep to myself, he probably won't call on me often." Thinks Ziosin, as he sits leaning his seat backwards, waiting for the pudgy teacher to quit laughing. Once he does, the introductions resume.

Thanks

Ryuzi finishes laughing and continues

“Well, if everyone’s finished I’ll begin with today’s lesson. Who here knows of konoha’s two noble clans?”

Hyuuga Sinzio raises his hand.

Ryuzi notices. Sinzio and calls on him.

“Alright, Sinzio isn’t it? Tell us, what are the two noble clans?

“Erm, The Hyuuga and the Uchiha.” Sinzio fiddles with his pencil while answering

“Great job! You get an A!” Ryuzi seems pleased as he continues his lesson. “The Hyuuga and the Uchiha are Konoha’s noble clans and are very adept in the art of ninjutsu, infac-

DING-DONG-DING-DONG

Oh well look at the time, it’s my favorite period lunch!
    Ryuzi bolts out of the door at breakneck speed leaving nothing but a trail of dust and debris.

The rest of the class soon exits.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast