+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG

(BTW anonymous, Sinzio said in the OOC that a new rule is to make RP's more than 1 line. That way, the RP is detailed and covers more aspects.)

"Not like I had a choice." says Ziosin, bowing his head in respect. As soon as the sun begins to burn the base of his neck, he raises his head, and looks at Kunaari. "If you really want to know, I have nothing but the clothes I'm wearing."

With that, he begins making his way back through the crowd, when he bumps into Sinzio. "Oh. Hey." he says casually.

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

*no parents and nothing but the clothes he wears...i wonder what happened.well he should get a job before he becomes a real ninja..*
    i walked away and saw one of my clan members ookami.i walked up to him"the other night...what did the black ops want with you...."
    even though i asked i expected no answer.if it was the anbu black ops,then it was probably something private.
    Last edited by anonymous; Mar 06, 2009 at 03:22 PM.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

It has been a year since the death of the Hokage. The search for Ryuzi Shinhai still continues. A new Hokage has been named, her name is Uchiha Clair. Uchiha Clair is the fourth Hokage, as well as the first female Hokage.

But today is also a joyous day. For it is the graduation day for the ninja who’ve passed their Genin exams, most of the ninja did well. One exceptional ninja by the name of Kana Tatsayumi passed at the top of the class with the highest records to date.

The soon-to-be Genin are at the graduation ceremony.

Uchiha Clair, the new Hokage, is here to speak to the rising ninja. She walks onto the graduation podium and speaks into the provided microphone, her voice is gentle.

“Hello graduating Konoha Academy Students. I’m here to congratulate and thank you. I thank you because it is you, the rising ninja, which will shape the future of this village. So I challenge you to go above and beyond your training, and make this village a wiser and stronger one.”

She steps off the podium with grace. She walks forward to the front row and sits.

“A shorter speech then I expected.” Sinzio murmurs under his breath.

After the ceremonies end and the Genin have been announced. Sinzio decides to head to the party area, hoping to bump into a familiar face.

(All active posters have been promoted to Genin. You have also unlocked a clan Jutsu. Please PM me for your first jutsu.”)

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Ookami was in the party room watching the new arivles come in when he spoted Sinzio.
    "Hey, Sinzio how have you been," He said as he walked up to his old friend.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Kata was practically bouncing with joy. It had been a long year of training and learning, but she was finally a genin. She wasn't top of the class, but she didn't mind. Practicing with her whip-dagger had taken up most of her time. It had taken a while, but she was finally able to make her chakra flow though her whip-dagger, enabling her to hit harder with the whip and send sharp blasts of chakra from it as well. She was not paying any attention and bumped into Sinzio.

"Oh, sorry Sinzio-san. Hey Ookami-san!" She said distractedly. "We are finally Genin! Now we get to train and go out on missions. I can't wait to try out my jutsu!"

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Kata was practically bouncing with joy. It had been a long year of training and learning, but she was finally a genin. She wasn't top of the class, but she didn't mind. Practicing with her whip-dagger had taken up most of her time. It had taken a while, but she was finally able to make her chakra flow though her whip-dagger, enabling her to hit harder with the whip and send sharp blasts of chakra from it as well. She was not paying any attention and bumped into Sinzio.

"Oh, sorry Sinzio-san. Hey Ookami-san!" She said distractedly. "We are finally Genin! Now we get to train and go out on missions. I can't wait to try out my jutsu!"

Edit: Sorry, internet went wacky on me. Didn't realized I double posted.
    Last edited by Sneakyarrow; Mar 07, 2009 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Internet wackieness

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

Sinzio greets both Ookami and Kata. He ties is newly received headband on his right bicep. He figured he wanted a more stylish look, rather than the traditional headband on forehead look.

“Hey guys! We finally did it! I can’t wait to see what squad I end up on. I’ve been training especially hard with my dad. I’ve got some new tricks up my sleeve!”

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Kana wanders around aimlessly. She had graduated the top of her class. It didn't matter to her much. She hadn't meant to get top marks, just occured that way. Her thoughts were on which squad she would be on. Kana was slightly nervous. No, not really nervous but something else. She worried for the people who would be on her team.

She happens to come across Kata, Sinzio, and Ookami. She walks up to them.

"Congratulations on graduating." she said solemnly.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 38 FirstFirst ... 9 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 29 ... LastLast