+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG

Sinzio shakes his head, his hair swishes smoothly.

“I’d be lying if I said I did, but I do wish to hear about this long story.”

Before Sinzio could finish a bulky mass of man approaches the squad. He’s about seven feet tall and looks a good three hundred and fifty pounds. His face is tan with a large scar across his left cheek. He also smells faintly of ginger.

The bear-man speaks.

“Hello, I am Fluff Buddy, your new squad leader.”

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

He disregards that fact that Sinzio wanted to hear the entire story of his life. Perhaps Ziosin can't handle telling it just yet. However, it doesn't matter because a giant, burly man who smells like ginger approaches from seemingly nowhere.

Ziosin stands unwavering for a whole of 3 minutes. Then he bursts out in laughter. "Is your real name fluff buddy!? And what kind of Cologne do you wear? Or were you baking cookies?" he asks laughing almost too hard to speak. It was then that the sheer intimidation of the man got to Ziosin. He shuts up almost instantly and becomes very serious. "Sorry..." He adds sincerely.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Kana's eyes went blank again. Nothing. That was good. But Fluffy Buddy? Why would he be named that? Strange. She nods her head in acknowledgement. So this was her new squad. Not exactly perfect, but at least she got people who were sure to live for a long while. She could make friends right?

You have not the right. A little voice comments in her head. She shudders. Memories of a dark room, with nothing but a bed. Kana had spent most of her time in isolation. She was told not to make friends when she came to age. She was told to be alone.....

Conversation went between them (if you could call it that) as Kana stood there, deep in thought.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

“Before we get started, I’ll have you know the Fluff family is a well respected band of shinobi. It is indeed my real name. Also, I was indeed baking. My world famous ginger snaps for the academy bake sale.”

He then looks to Kana and then Sinzio.

“Well, it’s time to introduce yourselves. Tell me your name and a little about yourself.”

Thanks

"Zetsumei-tentei-fuzen. Call me Ziosin. Ready, able, and willing, sir." says Ziosin quick-like. He thinks the "Sir" could add a bit of forgiveness to him for making fun of his new squad leader's name. "Oh, and I forgot. I use swords instead of kunai in close-range combat. But I don't have swords anymore, so I might be useless until I can afford to have a smithy replace my old ones."

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

"Kana Tatsayumi." Her thoughts drag back into reality. "My main weapon is the senbon."

Kana didn't feel the need to put much into her introduction. She had to keep her distance. That was going ot be hard though since she was on a squad. She sighs quietly....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Thanks

Buddy slaps his face in frustration.

“Oh right, I have a present from the Hokage for you Zetsumei.”

He hands Ziosin two short blades wrapped in an odd tape like substance. A note is hanging from the hilt of one.

It reads.

“I’m sorry for the misunderstanding”

~Uchiha Clair

Thanks

Ziosin's face brightens up as he receives his blades. "Thank you sir." he chimes, unwrapping and belting the blades. He unsheathes one to see that it's perfect edge and mirror polish has been well tended to in their captivity. "Thank you much." he says one more time, resheathing his sword. His personal weapons were back in his hands. He's now readier than ever to start training.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 38 FirstFirst ... 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 ... LastLast