+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG

Ookami looked at the guy that just fell down, "Please tell me your not my last squadmate, Kuro Ko make sure he isn't dead." He said closing his eyes at the embearassment. If this guy is than now all we have to do is wait for our squad leader. Ookami thought.
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

(alright guys. He put ME in charge *maniacal laugh*. It's temporary, so until he can get his internet good, we're going to RP the training sessions. Now RP all of your characters getting to your meeting spots before we begin. Squad 457; Ookami, NPC Zati, and Naatashi are first. Get to your meeting place and we will begin. The other squad can lounge around the OOC forum until it's their turn. Newbies just joining will have to wait for squad assignment after these two squads are done with their training. That will give ample time for you guys to read from the beginning of the RP, so you know exactly what's going on. I should have you guys assigned to a squad soon. Probably accompanied with an NPC like the other 2 squads. Idk. One step at a time.

Oh, and Fang, that guy, grimmjow, intervened in the RP without being accepted. Please disregard any of his past and future posts. You should edit your post. I'll begin to RP with you once everybody arrives on-site.

And Note: after each squad is done training the RP will call for the sun to set and such. All the training sessions are to be happening around the same time, to avoid making this long in RP time.)

Thanks

(Sounds good to me now i just have to wait for my other dude to get on cause we are all at our meeting spot and i haven't replayed to anything grimm has said just that other guy on my squad falling on his face.)
    Live Life Or Die

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

(lmao ohh the one roleplaying as the bookworm. Gotcha. Well, since very few people are online right now. I'm gonna sign off and watch some anime. I'll prolly be back later tonight, though.)

Newbie Nightadvent is off to a good start Nightadvent's Avatar
    Thanks

(dang got called a bookworm lol sorry its taking me a while to post its just that i had to take a look in my computer and install a wirless internet chip so yeah sorry again anayway.)

Tatsuya opens his eyes and looks up and sees a dog."....Huff.....did i make it in time? Is our sensei herer yet?" hes says to the two guy who looks like the dogs owner Who he was guessing was the owner of the nin dog. Inzuka by the looks of it he had read about his clan from somewhere.

Thanks

"No he hasen't," Ookami said. "the name his Ookami and this is Kuro Ko." Kuro ko walked back over to Ookami and laid down looking bored.

(By the way Nightadvent Kuro Ko is a wolf)
    Live Life Or Die

Newbie Nightadvent is off to a good start Nightadvent's Avatar
    Thanks

Tatsuya looked back and forth between the wolf and his owner."Ookami.......Inzuka right?" he said to him.
    He looked back at the wolf. "and this is your partner right?". Tatsuya pulled out a book on Canines."Hmmmmm he looks pretty powerful." He said to himself mostly.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then just stood there surprised that my squad didn't run up to me "this is gonna be boring"I said walking away.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 38 FirstFirst ... 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ... LastLast