+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG

(Sorry guys. Been a bit busy. Let me read back to see which NPC is on your squad.

EDIT: Got him. Let's begin.

@Grimmjow: You're NOT in the RP. You've never been accepted. Please shut up.)

Zati looks in the direction of his two new squadmates. One is a clutsy bookworm (sorry had to say it again :P), and the other is a wild-looking Inuzuka with a wolf instead of a dog... This is interesting.

He thinks to himself whether the training would start when suddenly fog begins to fill up the area.

Out of the fog steps an unknown entity.

"I am Hanzo Kenji. Your new instructor. I hail from a famous family from a different region." He's modestly built, kind of on the scrawny side. He doesn't wear a Chuunin flak jacket, but rather an interesting black shinobi garb, complemented by a long, dark gray muffler (shinobi scarf). Instead of wearing a hood, he lets his medium-length brown hair, and X-shaped forehead scar be seen freely. He also has two unidentifiable Feng Shui tags attached to his shoulders. He steps back into the fog.

Your characters begin to hear him from all angles. "After you introduce yourselves, we will begin immediately."
    Last edited by Ziosin; Mar 10, 2009 at 08:11 PM.

Newbie Nightadvent is off to a good start Nightadvent's Avatar
    Thanks

Tatsuya took a long look around and decided to say it first so he wouldn't have to worry."uhhhh.....okay my name is Tatsuya Nagatashi and i want to become a ninja so i can save a princess." He said with a burning determination begining to develop in his voice."I like to mess with ninja tools and do what i can to upgrade them when i can. In the academy i was told that chakra control was my best subject but what i would like to learn is better taijutsu." Tatsuya stepped back after saying his speech.

Thanks

Zati continues the introduction. "I'm Shinhai Zati. I know my father was a traitor, but I wish to redeem his name by learning the power to defend this city." He stands unwavering.

You hear from all directions "A princess-saving Shinobi, and a traitor's son. This should be an interesting group..." He begins to chuckle. "At least you have motivation... You! There, with the wolf. Name? Do you have a ridiculous ambition as well? To be honest this group probably won't last long in this session."

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

"Ookami i don't really accept my last name. They abondand me when i was small Kuro Ko and I are the only srviving members of my lost pack." He said a depression creeping in his eyes. "My only ambition now is to kill the person or people responsible or killing my pack."
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

"With that out of the way, we can begin." says the multi-directional voice.

Almost instantly, throwing spikes appear from the fog, attacking from a multi-directional assault.

(The terrain is a small plain, next to a small cliff with three trees in perfect triangle around the area. No rivers here :P, good luck RPing against me ^.^)

Otaku FangBloodthirst is off to a good start FangBloodthirst's Avatar
    Thanks

Under Ookami's cloak he quickly proformed a subsutution jutsu hiding in the trees. Kuro Ko jumped back and ran behind a tree. Ookami grabed there throwing stars from his pack and readyed them.
    Live Life Or Die

Thanks

The fog begins to thicken around Ookami, restricting his breathing pattern. Slower heartbeat meaning slower reactions. "I see where you went." says the voice, launching a throwing spike toward Ookami's pet wolf, Kura Ko. "Without your pet, you won't be able to attack in formations properly. I'll put him to sleep for this session."

Zati begins to frantically throw kunai in random directions. It seems to be a completely futile attempt. However.....

Each tree is struck with a kunai. Zati shouts to his comrades "On my mark, move!"

"That won't work, little Shinhai..." says the voice amongst the fog. He seems to be everywhere, but nowhere. Mindtricks.

Newbie Nightadvent is off to a good start Nightadvent's Avatar
    Thanks

Tatsuya jumped into a nearby tree. Then he took out some binoculars he brought." Hes gotta be around here somewhere" Tatsuya said. "all i need to do is concentrate and if we can get our team together mabey we can win this" He thought to himself trying to analyze the situation.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast