+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast

Thread: The Naruto RPG

Otaku Sinzio is off to a good start Sinzio's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: The Naruto RPG

Sinzio walks out of the medical ward. He has several bruises scattered throughout his body. While on his way back to class he notices a boy with dog and a scraggy look. He waves at the kid and greets him.

“Hey, aren’t you in my class?”

Thanks

Sinzio shrugs as the boy gives no response. He hears the dismissal bell and begins to head home.

Ding-dong-ding!

Otaku Ziosin is off to a good start Ziosin's Avatar
    Thanks

Home. An unfamiliar word for Ziosin. As he walked out of the building, an overwhelming sense of "What now?" fell over him. He walked down a path toward town.

He walked slowly, and wished for late-afternoon to turn to night, and night turn to day, so he didn't have to worry about shelter. His Kodachis were still in the unsafe hands of the academy, and so he felt naked. At least soon he can take off his hat for some fresh air.

He walked slowly in silence, dismissed academy students passing over him constantly...

Now what?

Newbie death2all4 is just another face in the crowd death2all4's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sinzio View Post
    It’s a new term at the Konoha Shinobi Academy; the school is bristling with life as the upcoming ninja roam the halls in search of their new class. Each classroom is filled with bright and gifted students, but one classroom in particular stands out from the rest. It is the class room that holds the shinobi who will eventually shape the fate of the village…and more importantly the world.....

“Alright class, let’s get started!” A man with a rather large physique booms.

“My name is Ryuzi Shinhai! I will be your instructor for this term!” He moves his arms around in awkward gestures, as he addresses the class. “Now I am going to hand out a class syllabus you’re going to have to return it signed. Also you shou-“

“Excuse me!” A student interrupts.

“What is it?!” Shinhai snaps.

“It’s customary for the instructor to take attendance before teaching…” he replies.

“Oh right! You are absolutely CORRECT! You get an A!” Shinhai apparently seems pleased as he pulls out a small sheet with a list of names.

“Alrighty! Please say here when I call your name.”

“Hyuuga Sinzio?”

A mid height boy from the back of the class feebly raises his hand. He has a soft face as well as long dark black hair. His skin is a mocha brown color.

“Here,sir.” Sinzio replies.

“Here SIR! That more I like it! You get an A, Sinzio!”

Ryuzi looks at his attendance pad then scratches his head.

“Hm. There appears to be a typo with the attendance sheet! Well I have a simple solution! Everyone in the classroom state your names and tell us a little about yourselfs!”
    That is a very good thing to do so you can get to know the person a little more.

Thanks

(Hey death, do you mind uh, using brackets or parentheses while talking OOC? Or even then, you could go to the OOC thread and talk there. This is the in character thread. OH and a quick EDIT: Don't quote such a big post please ^.^ i find it quite annoying :P)

Otaku anonymous is off to a good start anonymous's Avatar
    Lodi,CA Mood:Jazzed FavoriteAnime:Soul Eater
    Thanks

*huh that guy...*i thought as he was walking away."lets go riyolu!"he barked and then we suddenly disappeared.showing off our speeds.

..."dont pretend to know me ... when i dont even know myself..."

Thanks

Sinzio walks out the front entrance of the academy. On his way back home he feels a certain air of unease. As he progresses he notices flocks of konoha gaurds dashing towards the north east, near the Hokage statues…

Sinzio begins to wonder what’s going on.

Thanks

(for future reference anonymous, this RP is in Present-tense. Try not to use words like "was" or "thought" unless used in correct context; perfect harmony with the present-tense theme.)

-Only a few minutes after Sinzio's post-

Ziosin is just walking aimlessly. He doesn't know where he's going. Hell, he never does.

Suddenly, while walking just a few minutes away from the Hokage statues, Konoha guards rush past him. Seems like something's up. Oh well, not his problem.

He continues walking slowly. It's getting dark out, so he takes off his hat and hangs it around his neck. The night air feels so refreshing doesn't it? Still, something seems wrong...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 ... LastLast