Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Universe

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Piece Universe

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    you won't trust me. just get a drink from the bar! they have fruit punch ya know.i have been traveling the oceans too. i don't know where i'm going either. i'm just taking my vacation. see its vacation time for me and my crew. we go see our families or just chill out. and two months later we meet back at our base. so, where do you come from?
    Trell looked away embarrassed, "I come from a small island from the north. I'm on my mission, but there is another reason why I left that place." He paused and continued, "My mother wants me to find someone so she can have a grandson. I left even though I am worried as much as she is about what happens to our families future, but I had to get away. She was choking me to death with all the girls that lived on the island." He sighed heavily and looked again at the menu, "Fruit punch then."
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waremono View Post
    Trell looked away embarrassed, "I come from a small island from the north. I'm on my mission, but there is another reason why I left that place." He paused and continued, "My mother wants me to find someone so she can have a grandson. I left even though I am worried as much as she is about what happens to our families future, but I had to get away. She was choking me to death with all the girls that lived on the island." He sighed heavily and looked again at the menu, "Fruit punch then."
    AND YOU LEFT!?!?
    are you crazy!?! well i dunno....were the girls ugly? they had to be ugly. they must have been ugly.
    they were ugly right Trell?
    *I look at Trell with Certainty that he would say what i expected*

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Thanks

AND YOU LEFT!?!?
    are you crazy!?! well i dunno....were the girls ugly? they had to be ugly. they must have been ugly.
    they were ugly right Trell?
    *I look at Trell with Certainty that he would say what i expected*
    Trell blushed and turned away and mumbled a "No, they were beautiful. Its just..." He started twiddling his thumbs and then he looked back at Jin, "I don't want to be forced to be with someone I don't like, it has nothing to do with looks." He grabbed his drink and faced his back to Jin.

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Trell blushed and turned away and mumbled a "No, they were beautiful. Its just..." He started twiddling his thumbs and then he looked back at Jin, "I don't want to be forced to be with someone I don't like, it has nothing to do with looks." He grabbed his drink and faced his back to Jin.
    *I had a face of dissapointment and sorrow. as if my dog just died*
    Why........why couldnt i be you. see imma pirate! we just look for a good time baby! maybe when i turn 21 i'll worry about finding love. but i guess i can understand that. your a better man than i, i'll tell you that much!

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Thanks

*I had a face of dissapointment and sorrow. as if my dog just died*
    Why........why couldnt i be you. see imma pirate! we just look for a good time baby! maybe when i turn 21 i'll worry about finding love. but i guess i can understand that. your a better man than i, i'll tell you that much!
    Trell blinked in amazement and he turned red, "I'm only 16, that was another reason why I left. That and I'm just not interested with having a relationship with anyone right now." He went back to his drink and waited for his friend to respond, there is something about Trell that he is trying to make clear.

Thanks

Trell blinked in amazement and he turned red, "I'm only 16, that was another reason why I left. That and I'm just not interested with having a relationship with anyone right now." He went back to his drink and waited for his friend to respond, there is something about Trell that he is trying to make clear.
    So....S-So what are you trying to say? you....y-y-y-you do like girls right?
    * i hold on to my beer and drink it back fast *
    Bartender! HIT ME!

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027 may be famous one day Angelic_gurl_1027's Avatar
    Thanks

Bartender! HIT ME!
    Lyme walks up beside you "... So ... your a captain?" *She smiles* She gets a drink (more like 12 drinks) of sake (lol ^^).*Drunk* "Did i ever tell you the time i ate a weird fruit and my hair became alive? Hehehehehe" She fell onto the table, snoring*

Bartender: "I'm sorry about that girl. She has been like that ever since her parents died ...." *he paused* "She used to be the sweetest thing, then after her parents got killed by a storm when they were trying to go somewhere ... i don't know what it was called, but anyway, one night, there was a terrible storm. The next day, she found out her parents died. She has never been the same since.. ever since then she has been drinking, gambling and just acting stupid... *he sighs* so just forgive her ..."
    I'm in love with the BEST guy ever! I love YOU baby!!

Thanks

Bartender! HIT ME!
    Trell remains silent, as if he didn't want to talk about the subject anymore, but he then answered your question, "If I were to have a child then I will die and be a part of The Voices...and..." He looked away as if he felt like he was pouring his heart out very slowly, "I like girls, TOO..." He looked at Lyme and he held onto her sleeping figure, "I feel jealous of you." He whispered softly, "I still have a mother and am trying to escape, where as you already have." He lthrew a blanket over her and smiled tenderly.

Closed Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast