Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Universe OOC/Recruitment

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

One Piece Universe OOC/Recruitment

Have any of you seen my RPG One Piece Universe?
    If you have'nt and you like RPing then you should take a look. tell me if you guys like it or not, or what i should change about it.

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Newbie Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon may be famous one day Jace Armaggedon's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Has Anyone One Seen One Piece Universe?

Is there a lot of fighting?
    And if i join would it be alright if i use my character in the character compendium i created for battle?
    The power of the Mind, The power of the Heart, The power of the Soul, The power of the Body, The power of the Memory, The power to protect, The power to destroy, It lies within every being And within every being lies it

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jace Armaggedon View Post
    Is there a lot of fighting?
    And if i join would it be alright if i use my character in the character compendium i created for battle?
    yeah actually There is a whole lot, just don't make your character IMPOSSABLE to beat. and when you enter the RPG make sure that you have read what we did so far so you can fit into the story perfectly!

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jokerman View Post
    yeah actually There is a whole lot, just don't make your character IMPOSSABLE to beat. and when you enter the RPG make sure that you have read what we did so far so you can fit into the story perfectly!
    Hey!
    My character is possesed, not impossible to beat!
    I did make him seem strong though...
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

I'm sleepy... Jukebox Hero Champion, Word Up Champion, Word Craze Champion gren may be famous one day gren may be famous one day gren's Avatar
    Thanks

This is an OOC chat for your RPG, so I'm changing the title and moving it to the proper forum.
    sig by Pyro Psycho

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Waremono View Post
    Hey!
    My character is possesed, not impossible to beat!
    I did make him seem strong though...
    he was'nt impossable. i fought a guy that was impossable and i got so mad at him so i hate when people do that.
    Last edited by Jokerman; May 16, 2007 at 05:49 AM.

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Re: One Piece Universe OOC/Recruitment

I'm thinking about putting someone down for it, but I'm not sure about a couple of things. I started a topic about it, but I ended up with nothing but warnings for a couple of things. Here's he things I was wondering about...

1} can I have multiple characters? If so, can I list them in the same entry? I'm thinking about using some of the Characters I've invented to go into the Anime's I've watched. I've mentioned at least 2 so far, & I wouldn't mind being inspired for more background.

2}Do I have to remain online or have to be visible during a "battle"? I ask because I usually tend to remain invisible on all forums I travel. It would normally take a special occasion for me to change to visible.

3}How long to "Battles" take? As in, do they go on for a few days, or is it a 1 day event? I dare say it depends on the "battle", but I'm asking anyway.

I'm sorry if I'm screwing up again, but I am interested. I even have a character in mind, some...thing known as Shadowstalker. Basically, he jumps from 1 universe to another, seemingly picking random fights & leaving when he is satified with the outcome. I'll have more info about him for here once I know how to dance this little jig.
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

Thanks

Re: One Piece Universe OOC/Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    I'm thinking about putting someone down for it, but I'm not sure about a couple of things. I started a topic about it, but I ended up with nothing but warnings for a couple of things. Here's he things I was wondering about...

1} can I have multiple characters? If so, can I list them in the same entry? I'm thinking about using some of the Characters I've invented to go into the Anime's I've watched. I've mentioned at least 2 so far, & I wouldn't mind being inspired for more background.

2}Do I have to remain online or have to be visible during a "battle"? I ask because I usually tend to remain invisible on all forums I travel. It would normally take a special occasion for me to change to visible.

3}How long to "Battles" take? As in, do they go on for a few days, or is it a 1 day event? I dare say it depends on the "battle", but I'm asking anyway.

I'm sorry if I'm screwing up again, but I am interested. I even have a character in mind, some...thing known as Shadowstalker. Basically, he jumps from 1 universe to another, seemingly picking random fights & leaving when he is satified with the outcome. I'll have more info about him for here once I know how to dance this little jig.
    Well.....
    1} no cuz it's not really fair and you can gang up and one character and it's really not fair.
    2] it doesnt matter to me.
    3] yes it depends on the battle. lol if you want it not to last long, i suggest you TRY finish us off quick

Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast