Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: One Piece Universe OOC/Recruitment

Otaku Waremono is off to a good start Waremono's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: One Piece Universe OOC/Recruitment

Join Jokerman's RP, it is fun!
    It has drama and plot twists!
    It has a monkey in a barrel with a chain saw, not really, but it will have that soon too!!!!
    (The monkey doesn't like being in the barrel, Jokerman. Can he be put in a box instead?)
    If your happy and you know it make a kitty!!! =^_^= <Meow!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    You know that feeling, like you're being watched...
    Thanks

Well, it looks like I'm gonna have to write up the info for one of my insane creations, but which one...

Ah, desisions, desisions...
    The Madman previously known as Daniel219

Wish I could get on here more often. *Sigh* The down side to night shift...

The Joker Reincarnate Curveball Champion Jokerman may be famous one day Jokerman's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel219 View Post
    Well, it looks like I'm gonna have to write up the info for one of my insane creations, but which one...

Ah, desisions, desisions...
    Well i hope to see you soon. anytime your ready just join up!

I believe…whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you…stranger.
    Jokerman's Twitter Page: www.twitter.com/JokermanUno
    Thanx Shin Ryuga!!!!

Pro Utilitate Hominum LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator may be famous one day LordCastigator's Avatar
    Thanks

Alright, I might have to write up about ShadowStalker, since he can enter any universe he wants, & some he doesn't. Might even get it done tonight.

EDIT; Well, I said i might get it done tonight. See what you think of this.

Trans-dimensional Monitoring Station ######-##### Active.
    All readings normal;
    WARNING: Trans-dimensional disturbance detected;
    Detecting nature;
    Portal detected;
    Traveller detected: identifying;
    Subject identified: uploading known data;
    Name: “ShadowStalker”.
    Race: Unknown. Believed to be human in suit.
    Height: 9"6'.
    Weight: unknown.
    Weapons of Choice: Primary weapon seems to be fear itself, usually terrorizing his target with his aura of fear. The “Soul Shroud” conceals his soul, causing him to disappear from the vision of most radars & creatures/demons reliant on seeing souls to track people. It also makes it hard for motion tracking equipment to get a lock. Additionally, it also coats already black body with a pitch black layer, perfect for hiding in any shadow.
    Melee: Head horns (sudden head butt attack), right forearm mounted electrified blades, knee blades, his tail (with clamping pincers), sword stored within “backpack” region. NOTE: Sword appears to sevearly injure Demonically inclined subjets when the shroud is drawn back from it, allowing them to also see it.
    Ranged: Weak fire launched from tubular tongue, creature in left forearm “gauntlet” used to grapple & grab opponents, 2 needle type launchers mounted "within" head, one launching “Flashbang” type rounds, the other a temporarily stunning gas. Subject is also known to throw his sword, only to have it teleport to his hand. NOTE: sword is detectable whils teleporting.
    Spells: appears immune to direct affect spells & psychic powers, due to “Soul Shroud”.
    Allegiance: Unknown, appears good.
    Occupation: Appears to keep events on track, preventing disasters.

Description:
    The subject has what appears to be either a shell like exterior or a suit of armour, thought race has yet to be determined. The majority of his body is similar in appearance to the bio-boosted armour of the Guyver, located within the dimention of the same name, only with an enlerged mass upon his back. This almost appears to be some sort of built in backpack, though we are yet to see it open. His feet appear to be large version of those found on birds, capable of digging into solid cement. His left gauntlet is enlarged to accomidate a grappler type creature, which works similarly to the launched weapon of the assassin “Scorpion” from the Mortal Kombat universes. His right gauntlet has a pair of blades mounted on it, which swing back to lay against his arm, blades facing out. The subject also possesses a tail roughly 9 feet long, armed with a bony end mounting a pair of pincers capable of lifting a heavily built human. There are also reports of him flying, using a large pair of wings, but this is belived to be rumor, as no evidence has been collected supporting this.

The head deserves special attention. It's main features are it’s sunken eyes, 2 long twisting horns, a snout filled with sharp teath, mandibles either side of the snout & several beastial heads sprouting out. These appear to give him allround vision, though his own eyes still provide his main vision. He has a tongue which serves as the nozzle of his inbuilt flamethrower abilities, which is roughly as strong as using a lighter in front of a spray can. He also launches needle type "grenades" from holes beside his eyes. It is belived these are unnatural, as he has been observed launching 5 rounds from either side, followed by a pause as he appears to reload. Pieces of carbon fibre have also been found, in possible clip shapes for such weapons.

((Here’s a pic of the model version’s head in progress. There’s also a small head facing backwards. The launchers are hidden behind the horns in this pic.ShadowStalker's head so far))

Background:
    Subject has been spotted in many dimensions, confirming it is capable of jumping between dimensions without our detection. Why we can detect some of his jumps is still unknown. His behaviour seems to revolve around manipulating event away from epic disasters, as witnessed in dimensions not visited. Though he primarily assists those aligned to good, he has been known to help those aligned to evil, though usually disaster is averted by his actions. He is most often found is city style locations, the tall buildings & deep shadows providing the perfect hiding ground.

Typically, from what we’ve witnessed, he tends to first attempt to use subtle guiding of the targets,One of the more recient examples being the meeting of Jiin, Trell Windheart & Lyme, first in battle, then as allies.
    ((I'm sorry if I'm stepping over some line I didn't know about, it's just this little part was inspired by this part of the "One Piece Universe" topic.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Waremono, "One Piece Universe" topic View Post
    Trell smiled as the man played the slot machine, "Oh me!? I'm here to...uhm...why am I here?" He looked puzzeled as he scratched his head and walked around in a circle. It is true that he came here for something, but he couldn't remember exactly what it was. It finally struck him, he was searching for someone worthy of his skills in combat.

If this fails, his next tactic is to use pure terror to get the desired result, taunting, keeping to the shadows & generally keeping the target off balance. If this fails, he then berings his formidable skills into battle. However it is noteworthy that he never takes the fight beyond the capibilities of his opponants. Even when fighting 2 opponants of different skill levels, he keeps his equal to the one he is combating at that moment. This seems to suggest a level of honour. Once the situation has reached an outcome he deems worthy, he then ends it, either by appearing to leave, or by talking to the target.
    Target lost: attempting to relocate [ShadowStalker];
    Searching;
    Target not found; Continuing search;

So, how is it? I know it's possibly a bit long, but I thought it nessesary to describe him enough to give others an idea of what they're up against.
    Last edited by LordCastigator; May 25, 2007 at 07:48 AM. Reason: Updated, info completed

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Oh! thats one great character huh....?
    Well, does it have any storylines for us to know
    what characters will we create that will
    fit the world itself???

"Bring salvation to akuma's soul."

Thanks

Basically, what he tends to do is jump from reality to reality, dimension to dimension if you wish, trying to prevent disasters he's witnessed on other versions of the currrent reality. So basically, he could pop up in any anime reality, in any situation pretty much. Jumping around the buildings of One Piece, pulling people out of the way of a "Buggy Ball's" next shot, Keeping a Hamonculus busy while Ed & Al continue their trip, so on & so forth.

Actually, I think possibly the best way I might be able to start is if I join in an existing scene, basically becoming a third party, jumping in & out as need be. Just my thoughts.

Otaku souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima may be famous one day souichiro_arima's Avatar
    Thanks

Ok, I think thats a nice one from you. I'll try to make my Character's Profile for just 10-15 minutes. I'll join the RPG.

Thanks

Should I tell where he come from?? Well originally, he's from Gakuen Arisu. Here's his profile.

Name: Hijiri Youichi

Nickname: You-chan

Race: Human

Alice: Ghost Summoning Alice (Alice refers to his power).

Class Type: Dangerous Ability Type Class

Weapon: None

Birthday: April 16, 1994

Height: 5’4

Weight: 116lbs.

Appearance:
    ~Head: Grayish short hair, its either wearing a bonnet or not.
    ~Face: Cold, and pointy eyes and usually passive expressions.
    ~body: Black suit, white long slave inside. (just think of Sanji in One
    piece). And a long black pants.

Bio: He came from a rich family from Tokyo. He lives with his parents and one sister. He is taken from an academy when he is only 4 yrs old. This is because, they found out that he possesses an Alice (a power, which is a Ghost summoning power). It is too dangerous that he killed 100 people when he is still young. At his young age, youichi tends to be alone; it is because people are afraid to approach him because of his given talent. The night he was born, spirits begin to show up, this lead to kill several persons in a night and at his very young age.

Dislikes: Annoying and noisy persons(this triggers his alice to be activated), Crying, darkness.

Likes: Food (esp. “Howalon” a sweet that is exclusively sell inside his academy), Reading mangas, and playing with ghosts.

Attitude: He tends to be passive all the time, but if likes the person he used to be with he talks several things but not that much.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast