+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Paper Wings

Moroni was a quiet, peaceful, and altogether aloof village. Like most villages, Moroni was small but its reach was far and wide; dirt roads formed like veins cut into the landscape as they ran between the buildings. From afar atop one of the several low op hills on the west side of Moroni a gentle breeze blew quiet and ominous, a dangerous breeze with a hidden agenda.

It was midday and the citizens of Moroni were out—work was called off for the day on a special occasion, no one knew what the occasion was exactly: There ere whispers of Angels, some say that the previous pilgrimage was a failure and that the raving lunatic would be put to public shame on this day and die. Countless more rumors spread, each one more unlikely than the rest; it was true that the regent called for a meeting of all citizens, something that has never happened before in all of the history of the planet without the courtesy of the Angels’ grace.

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

after getting down form the horse carriage that has brought her to Moroni, reishien ties her hair into a neat ponytail.
    still nervous as to how she would be able to carry out her clans mission, she hold tight onto her crimson sapphire pendant wishing to tap into the souls of her ancestors for comfort.

she stands straight and looks up at the glaring sun which now stood nearly right above her... it was nearly noon when she had arrived.

as the carriage leaves for it's next stop. reishien holds on to what little belongings she has (a sling bag nearly only as big as an average book that contained mostly food, water, a few gold coins, a change of clothes, and a few of the jewels her mother had given her as a parting gift... a good luck charm perhaps).

"necklace... check, ring... check, booklet... check."
    she thought to herelf as she checked her important belongings.

she dusted the dirt off her shirt, held tightly onto her bag with her left and her pendant with the other hand. leaving behind her last thoughts of homesickness, she entered Moroni eager to prove her worth... and of course a meal to have her fill for lunch.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn cinched her breast plate on tighter. It was pretty much the only piece of armor she had ever worn. She looked up and resumed her patrol. Her patrol kept her around the town center, so it was a job that required mush vigilance. She watched as the city moved about her, relentless and uncaring. Earlier today, she had found two people robing a store. She had been quick to deal with them, leaving them a bloody mess for the rest of the Watch to pick up. She was reported to have certain "anger problems" whenever it came to dealing with criminals. Elayn had become rather infamous in town, sometimes called the "Bloody Guard" by some people. All taunts and insults towards her fell upon deaf ears. She didn't care. She was punishing evil. Today it was a bit more crowded that usual, as no one was working. Everyone was going to a friends, going out to party, hanging out, or just getting drunk.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

"Grandma! Grandma!" Amina ran toward the elderly woman, her hand out to her side, to suggest she was flying. Not paying attention, she tripped. This, Amina was accustom too. She tripped daily. She pulled herself up and brushed off the dust.

"Honestly, Amina! You'll be 14 in a few days. You could at least try not to fall down. I hope this year's brithday is not like the last." scolded her grandmother.

Amina looked down, bashfully. Last year, she was so excited,she fell into her own cake. "B-but, it made everyone laugh! Even Grandpa Henry! It wouldn't have been as great if Grandpa Henry hadn't smiled. Besides," Amina eyes looked up, to the deep azure sky. Clouds dotted along, like the back of a lady bug." I feel like this year's birthday, will bring me something very special. Somthing........I will hold very dear to my heart." a smile creeped onto her face.

For a moment her grandmother said nothing. Alas, she spoke, "Amina, why don't you go and pray for that birthday to happen tomorrow. Go on. Go to the temple to pray."

"Alright, Grandma!!"

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

i then started walking with pride down the hill to the city of moroni then when i had got there i went up the stairs to the meeting.

Thanks

After having lunch at the local saloon and having reserved a room for the night at the nearby inn, reishien started to look for what she came to Moroni for.

"Uhmm... excuse me ma'am..."
    reishien started in a hushed voice...

"I was told that this was the village where the main church of Susje Tirshc is found... Could you please give me directions? It's my first time in the part of Terabithia."

she was looking at a young lady roughly about at her late teens to early twenties. behind her were two sheathed swords. she was adorned with only one armor... a breastplate.

"Uhmm... I'm sorry, but you're the only one i can ask around here, and you look like someone who can be trusted... I hope you don't mind..."
    she added with a hushed tone and a smile.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn looks at the person talking to her. She was the most outrageously dressed person she had ever seen. Elayn stared at he newcomer for a while before speaking in a monotone, "Don't be afraid. I am a protector of the people. Are you looking for the Church? It is right there." She points to a rather large structure. Elayn crosses her arms, waiting silently.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

bowing in their clans traditional act of respect she then says
    "thank you very much... i appreciate your help... may Susje Tirshc bless you always."

she stands upright again and smiles tilting her head slightly to the right.
    "i hope to see you again... thank you much for your kindness."

with those words, reishien walks off to the direction the armored woman had pointed to.

before she took her fifth step, she looked back and bowed one last time before moving on.
    "my greatest gratitude..."

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 4 11 ... LastLast