+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Elayn quickly drew her weapons and rushed at the angel, years of experience and practice came into play. Her movements were hard to follow, strength and speed combined to from her deadly expertise.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

taking a deep breath to make a quick yet feeble recovery from her attack, reishien took her little red book and flipped to the very last page...

"enchantment... enchantment... ah! here"

kissing her ring and snapping her left-hand-fingers, she summoned fire from around the room to circle around elayn's two swords.

breathing heavily, she falls on one of her knees. she had not needed to use this spell since the day it was taught to her...
    it was taking up much of her physical strength, yet her reiki was still fast flowing.

with what little strength she had, she toucher her hand onto her lips and blew a pew sparks of flames that engulfed circled elayn as little shilds to deflect reiki.

with that, she lowered her hand, and breathed heavily. to recover her physical strength.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I put some spell on my katana as I charged at the angel and we clashed.....The sparks flew of my katana...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Rising smoke pillared from the center of the combined strikes, the angel and anyone who stepped into the smoke was lost from view for a second. There was a loud resounding blast, fire plumes shot up into the sky as the phoenix made contact with the enemy. It appeared that that group had won…

But when the smoke cleared the angel stood there, completely unharmed with one arm extended forward, a shield of pure reiki enveloped his entire being. It was truly a sight to marvel at, his skin shone like never before, the ground shook beneath him as the angel took a fighting stance for the first time; he spread his legs apart at the same time both hands reached to his side and pulled out a blade from an invisible sheathe. He pointed the blade at each member as if deciding who would fall first. There would be no deaths… that was not the point; he had to make sure that they were prepared for the worst.

The angel began speaking in a long lost language spoken only in the holy lands to the north where it was rumored only angels lived, the end of the journey for Amina and her group. Suddenly the ground at the angel’s feet began to glow, faint at first, but as time went on the light grew more and more intense in both brightness and heat. As his chanting finished, he vanished!

As if teleporting right before Reishien, he was suddenly in front of her; twisting his body he brought one sword down crashing for an attempt on her body with lightning intensity.

“No, never for once did I assume you guys would win,” the angel said directly connecting with Reishin’s mind with her reiki powers. “But, at the same time you’ll never have to fight someone on par with my strength at all on the journey.”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

in a split second shock reishien looked the angel straight in the eye, in it was no hesitation.
    closing her eyes tight she prayed once more to susje trishc, the source of her strength...

then she felt it. the angel's reiki. it was fierce, and strong. yet it was warm and comforting.
    she whispered in a word she never knew of.
    "lakas idaan..."

in a sudden spurt of energy, the angel's reiki flowed right into her, her necklace and ring glowed, and so did her eyes...
    on more whisper
    "apoy labas..."

she felt the wind around her circle. and right before the angel's sword had come close to her, she was engulfed in a spherical flame shield.

but as the angel's sword hit the flames, it dissipated back into the air.

running out of options, she closed her eyes. this was the best she could do... the least she could do now was release what reiki she can find in the surroundings and bless each of the four in the room with the her flames warmth.

she breathed out. her breath flowing out towards the four guardians, and finally crystallizing into a ball of flame which hit each guardian right into their chest which their body absorbed.

"that was all the reiki i could find..."
    "perhaps that was all i was good for in this journey"
    "sorry lady amina... i promised i would protect you... but i guess i'm too weak..."
    "i've done what i can, now it's up to them"

with her crimson glow dimming, reishien closed her eyes tight.

but no... she felt it... she didn't want it to end just yet...
    "no... i don't want to die here... NO! but how do i get out of this mess... how?!"
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I saw the angel tried to strike so I run to the girl and jumped infront of her and blocked his sword with my katana that was under a spell...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then took my huge sword out and dashed at amina and then i started slashing and throwing hard hits at her.

Thanks

I was really trying to protect her but it was hard to do so...I grunted a bit when we clashed the angel and I...But I really wanted to protect her...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 ... LastLast