+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Everything was happening so fast. It was now a fiece battle to proect herself. Her protectors stood in the way to save her. What should she do? What can she do.

No, this wasn't the time to question her abilities. She held out her staff, prepared to defend herself. Even if she couldn't fight, she could at least try to shield herself. "I won't let this end. I believe in everyone right now. I won't give up, weven if they give up on me." even if the others didn't hear her, she said this to keep herself from giving up....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Ever So Awesome Kaboom Champion, Archery Champion, Crazy Pool 2 Champion, Ninja-Boy Champion, Bubble Shooter Champion zyta may be famous one day zyta may be famous one day zyta's Avatar
    Thanks

Before any strikes could land on Amina, the angel pinned Syrix to the ground, hard with the full extent of his reiki forcing everyone away and entrapping only Syrix and himself in the space between realities. He held the human by the neck tightly, crushing every fiber of it yet making sure that Syrix would live. The human could do nothing here without the angel’s say so; one centimeter of movement would tear his body limb from limb, and rip his soul to shreds. For now, at least, the battle was over for everyone except Syrix.

“You dare strike at your priestess?” every murderous tone imaginable would fall in comparison to the angel’s right now; death seeped through his eyes, those very eyes that were burning (literally) holes in Syrix’s skin. “After you pledged to protect her?”

Visit my blog: Rewriting Life

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"this is my training i want to see if she is strong but not to harm her"i said looking deeply and to the girls eyes "now release me"i said to her

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJaggerjack View Post
    I then took my huge sword out and dashed at amina and then i started slashing and throwing hard hits at her.
    hey... mispost... aren't we supposed to be protecting amina???
    sorry for the post... i just thought it was out of place and wrong...

----------
    "no! don't"
    reishien shouted at the man charging towards the lady amina. but it was too late.

breathing heavily, reishien stood up, wondering where the angel has gone off to...

*wheeze*
    *wheeze*

"i guess, i have you to thank... rika wasn't it?"
    she smiled, still breathing deeply.
    "here... let me strengthen that enchantment..."

reshien drew near rika and touched her sword. in a few seconds, the weapon rika wielded glowed red hot.
    "that'll make your sword strong enough to cut metal as thick as pillars with one strike. but that will make it heavier though."

touching her lips again and blowing through it (like a flying kiss)... and a hundred sparks flew to each of them in the room.

"i hope the other one is safe. why'd he charge on the lady amina like that."
    Last edited by crimson; Feb 13, 2009 at 06:57 PM.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

OOC:didn't she say she wanted to train with us and to test our skillz or was that someone else.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GrimmjowJaggerjack View Post
    OOC:didn't she say she wanted to train with us and to test our skillz or was that someone else.
    OOC: the one who wanted to test us was the angel... not amina... as you can read from the characters page... amina is more of a support character. kinda like a healer... although i believe she can bless people as well... so i think she cannot fight as well as us... that's why she needed protectors.

------

"lady amina, are you okay? may i apologize for the warrior's harshness, i believe he was caught in the confusion of matters."
    reishien said to the priestess.

"i am sorry for being so direct, but what are you able to do with the reiki you can muster? Before the angel comes back i wish that you could give us your blessing that we might be able to hold him long enough. or maybe defeat the being altogether."
    she said with utmost stern.
    "my reiki and their swords alone cannot defeat someone as strong as him. but with your guidance we might be able to have a fighting chance."
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Amina smiled at Crimson. "I don't really know. Everything is still so new to me. It's all confusing." then she notice the worried look in everyone's eyes. "B-but don't worry about me! You guys are hurt. Besides I believe the angel has finished testing you. Here let me heal you."

Amina held out her staff and quietly healed them."There. Does that help?"

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I felt whole new...I bowed my respect to her..."Thank you my maiden"...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 ... LastLast