+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Anima began to wave her hand. "Oh please call me Amina. It doesn't feel right if someone calls me Maiden or any of that. B-but if you don't want to I understand!"

Anima looked down. So the journy would finally begin huh? She was getting excited just thinking about it.....

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I smiled softly at how she acts.."Okay Amina".....I giggled a bit..."Dont be nervous around us"....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Amina smiled. "I'm not nervous. I feel quite comfortable around you all. It's strange though. I felt like I knew I was going to meet you all." it was true. When she went to pray at the temple. Somehow she knew....

Anima's thoughts wondered back to her mother. It was a very old memory. Her mom had told her that everyone has this "something" in them. When they know they are going to meet someone very special. It has this sorta warm feeling to it. Now Amina had this whole group of people. It made her really happy.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn stand there, writhed in flamed, unsure of what to do she keeps an eye on the angel, in case it shows further signs of hostility.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

"oh sorry about the attack"i said to amina then sitting indian style.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I sighed...Then I walked to the doors and opened the door and walked outside...I got to my horse Midnight..."Hi buddy"...Midnight looked up and walked to me...I hugged him...I stroked his neck and back...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

"thank you lady amina."
    she said feeling her strength come back to her.

"so is it over already?"
    reishien said to the angel that had just reappeared. an angry look in it's face as he looked at the warrior who attacked amina a while ago.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then got up and walked up under a shady tree and i took the book from earlier out my bag then i started reading it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 29 FirstFirst ... 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 ... LastLast