+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

I smiled soflty back and walked to the man..I threw him a speer and started to walk ahead..."Come on we need to catch fish"..I then saw a river so I walked to it and got into the water until it reached my knees...And stood there still...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then had felt something swim across my feet "something just went across my feet"i said then looking below me then i went under the water to see if there was anything there.

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn looks at the hand, but keeps her arms crossed. "I am Elayn. Defender and Protector of the Innocent. I am the best swordswoman you will ever meet." She looks bluntly at Crimson.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I saw that he had stood in the water too...I waited for the fish so I could strike...Then some fishes were coming then I striked and had three on my speer and put it in a basket...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

"Uhmm..."
    reishien started, hesitantly pulling away her hand.

"it's nice meeting you... thanks for helping me find the church yesterday... who would have known we'd be togethether on a journey."
    she said with another smile.

"i hope we can be good friends."
    after that she sat beside elaysn, keeping a bit of distance due to the little tension.

"i wonder how things will turn out for all of us... well... i guess things won't be as easy as they used to be..."
    reishien said to elayn, her head looking towards the sky.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks

Elayn sat there, looking into the fire. "Hmph, friends. I wish only to kill all that get in our way."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

"she's changed... i wonder why... this morning she was more friendly than that."

"uhmm... i-isn't that a bit too cold? what makes you f-feel that way?"
    reishien said looking at elayn. she stuttered, a bit uncofortable of the tension.

"uhmm... look at everyone, they're all here for one purpose, the same as us. to protect the priestess. i believe alone we cannot defeat the enemy. individually, we could't even defeat the angel still standing inside the the church. if he were to attack us again, without any hesitation, well... i don't think we could win as individuals."
    reishien said diverting her gaze at the starry sky.

"my grandmother used to say. reiki does not flow freely on it's own. everybody is a path that reiki takes, and with each soul the reiki touches, it either becomes stronger, or weaker... i think it's like people. we cannot work alone. we need others to make us strong, but at times, other people will make us weak. but in choosing the right friends, your strength is assured."
    she said, playing with her ring.

"uhmm... don't you think so?"
    she ended retuning her gaze to the star-studded sky.

"ooh. look... a falling star."
    reishien pointed up.
    "it's falling really slowly. perhaps it want's the entire terabithia to see it..."

"don't you think that that's a good omen for us all?"
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Thanks

Elayn looks coolly at Crimson,

"Friends are fate's way of tormenting you. They will get taken away eventually. Normally by the blade of a bad person. Killing is the only thing you can control. When they beg for mercy, I show them as much as they showed my parents."

She leans back on her hands.

"Teammates, 'friends' as you call them, always just get in the way. I can't remember how many died because they thought someone would pull them out an save their ass."

Elayn glances at the falling star.

"Omen? I don't believe in 'omens' or 'good luck'. All that matters is how well you can use a sword. If you can't you are dead."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 29 FirstFirst ... 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 ... LastLast