+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

then a huge ginormous fish flopped in the air and tried to eat me but i couldn't see were i was going sense the fish was on my head "hey i caught one"i said to her.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I looked at the man..Then I start to laugh and pointed to him...Tears came out of my eyes..."Fish..on...head"....I said between my laughing....
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Legendary Otaku GrimmjowJaggerjack is off to a good start GrimmjowJaggerjack's Avatar
    Thanks

I then hunched over in a mad manner then i walked back to camp then the fish kept wiggling making me run into a tree.

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Thanks

I laughed harder and louder...Eventually I fell down into the water from laughing and sat there...I wiped the tears out of my eyes...Then I run at the man I tried to hide my laugh.."Are you alright here let me help you"...I hit the fish on his head and the fish fell down from his head...I laughed softly and walked back to the river and stood there waiting for more fish to catch...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Thanks

"you know what im gonna take this fish back to camp i think we have enough for all of us and the trip on our journey"i said to her.

Thanks

I nodded..."I will be here though maybe if I can catch more otherwise we will be having enough"....I got a little deeper into the water...'Maybe here I can catch the fish better'...I though...

Thanks

I then looked at her as the fish was over my shoulder and my eye was twitching.

Thanks

Then I turned around and looked at him..."Uhmm..something wrong you look a bit angry"....I said but I got deeper into the water...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 29 FirstFirst ... 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 ... LastLast