+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Paper Wings

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Re: Paper Wings

Amina smiled at Sir Syrix. She gathered the fish quickly. She had to hurry and cook. She didn't want them to keep waiting while they were hungry! She pushed her sleeves up and started to work. It wasn't that hard to cook fish.

"Friends are fate's way of tormenting you. They will get taken away eventually. Normally by the blade of a bad person. Killing is the only thing you can control. When they beg for mercy, I show them as much as they showed my parents."

She slowed down her cooking. Everyone here must have something in their life that had to have been hard for them. Of course she understood what it was like to lose a parent, but she doubted she understood what it was like to watch your parents be killed right in front of your eyes.....

She stood up quickly. She brushed herself off. "Crimson, could you please watch the food. I'll be right back."

She looked over at Elayn. "Elayn, would you accompany me. Oh! I mean, please! Will you come with me? I don't want to go alone."

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Otaku crimson is off to a good start crimson's Avatar
    Thanks

"anything for the priestess..."
    reishien looked over to see the priestess going to elayn.

reiehien smiled.
    "i see. she is rightfully the priestess."

tending to the fire and the fish, she sat there quietly.

but there was something wrong with the place around them... the reiki was... it was... different. still, she too shook it off, and returned to cooking.
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn stands up quickly. "Yes, my lady. Your word is my command." She stand there, ready.

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

"i guess elayn is as stiff as usual. i do hope she loosens up a bit."
    reishien smiles in delight.

"but i do like her. she's unique..."
    i'll choose to love whoever i wish to love and nobody can stop me from doing so ----

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

Randomly Renny!!! XD Boiler Breakdown Champion, Lotads Lament Champion, Crystal Island Champion, Festive Fallout Champion Renn may be famous one day Renn's Avatar
    Thanks

Amina smiled gently and quickly before anyone notice, she grabbed Elayn's hand and left toward a nearby woodlands. As they made it to the first tree, Amina let go of her hand. She could feel how uncomfortable it made her. They continued to walk through the woods. It was so breath-taking, even this late. She wondered how things could have happen this way. The world sent into chaos.

Amina stopped suddenly. There stood before them was a grand oak tree. It was enormous! She touched the bark lightly. Her thoughts went back to Elayn.

"Elayn. Why do you feel that way about friends? Have you lost all of your friends? I don't mean to be rude; I just want to understand you better. I'm sure Crimson feels the same way. I'm not asking you to change right away, but I hope you understand that no one is ever truly alone. Besides," Amina turned back and just smiled at Elayn," I consider a friend."

Amina hoped that it didn't cause Elayn to retreat even further.

'This world is trash. Cursed by the Fon Master...'

Fallen Angel of Darkness mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje may be famous one day mangalovertje's Avatar
    Somewhere I can be at peace...With my mind and my heart...In the Darkness...
    Thanks

I was still standing in the water but I couldnt concetrate anymore...The uneasy around me stopped me from doing that...It was not nice at all...
    We are affraid of losing controle...But why should you be affraid of losing it...While you didnt have it...

Otaku Sneakyarrow is off to a good start Sneakyarrow's Avatar
    Thanks

Elayn looked away slightly. "I have lost more than my friends. I lost my friends, family, my livelihood, my name..." It seem as if she is playing back all the images in her mind. Elayn closes her eyes and a single tear falls down her cheek. Gingerly she reaches up to touch it, raising her when fingers in front of her face. Suddenly she runs of into the forest, stopping only after she lost sight of the camp. She crumpled to the ground, tears streaming down her face. "No, I promised myself. I promised..."

Est Sularis oth Mithas
    Going home soon.

Thanks

"Something is wrong... I can feel it...
    reishien said, feeling the fire dwindling, and the reconstitution of the surrounding reiki.

"what is this feeling? i wonder what it is, it feels... weird."
    the fire was crackling under the fish, the wind was rustling the leaves of the nearby trees. the splashing of the river against the rocks was serene. but there was something off.

she could not tell what it is... but she felt it.

"guys... have you seen the priestess?"
    she started.

"guys... guys?"
    she suddenly noticed she was alone. syrix went back to rika, elayn and the priestess went into the forest.

"can they feel it?"
    she stood up and faced the church.
    "the angel's reiki... i can't feel it. what's going on..."

the crackling of the fire continued, and the ruslting of the leaves, and the splashing of the river.
    "agh..."
    she felt her head hurt. she thought it was going to crack...

"somethings going to happen, i just know it."

crimson
    edited from SamBakZa.net

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 ... LastLast